- Totally compatible with all operation systems like Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, etc
- Be able to be installed in Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010 versions easily
- Three PowerPoint formats containing PPT, POT and PPS are free to choose
- Units of measure can be set among Pixel, CM and Inch
- Five image formats are supported to print the created barcodes: BMP, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG
- Ask for no requirements for any barcode fonts or programming knowledge
- Create and generate Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes in PowerPoint easily and quickly
- Users are free to adjust the properties of the Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes
- Users can choose to add the checksum digit or not
Visual C#.NET. How to Generate Barcodes in Crystal ....
Interleaved 2 of 5 Introduction
Interleaved 2 of 5 is a continuous, high-density symbology which is originally used in the warehouse and distribution industry. The reason why this symbology is called "Interleaved" is that the first numeric data is encoded in the first 5 bars while the second numeric data is encoded in the first 5 spaces which separate the first 5 bars.
Interleaved 2 of 5 Encodable Character Sets:
- Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- The start and stop characters
How to Install Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint
Download KA.Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint and unzip it
Close all PowerPoint documents on your computer
Double click the setup file "setup.exe"
Create a new document and click "Install" button in a pop-up window
Now a tab called "Add-Ins" is placed at the upper left corner of the document
Windows.dll" or "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" to as ....
QR Code Size Setting in with VB.NET Class. ....
How to Generate QR Code in Java Application. How to draw & create QR Code barcode images in Java class using free barcode generation demo. ....
How to Draw Interleaved 2 of 5 in PowerPoint
After installation of this plugin, create a new PowerPoint document
Click the add-in tab on the PowerPoint document
Now a barcode setting panel shows up on the right side
In the "barcode type" pull-down menu, select "Interleaved 2 of 5"
Type valid Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode data in the box under "Data"
(Optional) Revise the properties of Interleaved 2 of 5 like wide to narrow bar ratio, bar width, etc
Click "update barcode to current slide" or "update a list of barcodes"
Now the generation of a Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode is completed successfully