- Work well with Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010 versions
- This professional barcode add-in is designed in .NET applications
- No barcode fonts and programming skills are needed
- Be able to draw a single EAN-8 barcode or a list of EAN-8 barcodes in PowerPoint
- Rich Barcode settings are designed for users to customize their desired barcodes
- The checksum digit is automatically calculated and added by this mature add-in
- Royalty free with the purchased user license of EAN-8 Add-In for PowerPoint
In Crystal Reports using Visual C#.NET class. ....
NET developers, especially C#.NET developers, to add simply advanced barcode generation function into .NET Windows Forms projects and other types of...
EAN-8 is a continuous, self-checking linear symbology which has fixed data length of 8 characters (including a checksum digit). It is widely used on small packages where an EAN-13 would be too large. For instance, EAN-8 is adopted on cigarettes, pencils, chewing gum, etc.
EAN-8 Encodable Character Set:
- Numeric digits from 0 to 9
How to Install EAN-8 Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint
Close all PowerPoint documents to prepare installation
Download and unzip KA.Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint
Run the setup file "setup.exe" to install this add-in
Start a new PowerPoint document in your computer
Click "Install" button in a pop-up window
Now, a tab called "Add-Ins" appears at the upper left corner of the document
How to Draw EAN-8 in PowerPoint
Open a new PowerPoint document on your computer
Click the add-in tab and a barcode setting dialog appears on the right
Select "EAN-8" in the "barcode type" pull-down menu
Input valid EAN-8 barcode data in the text box of "Data"
(Optional) Adjust the properties of EAN-8, like bar width, bar height, etc
Click the "update barcode to current slide" or "update a list of barcodes" to finish the barcode generation