- Support all operation systems, such as Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, etc
- This mature barcode add-in applies to Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010 versions
- Users have five choices of EAN-128 image formats: BMP, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF
- This professional barcode add-in is totally written in .NET applications
- Easy to generate high quality EAN-128 images in Microsoft PowerPoint documents
- Either a single EAN-128 barcode or a barcode list can be generated with just a few clicks
- Users can adjust various properties of EAN-128 barcodes
- This barcode add-in add the quiet zones automatically for EAN-128 barcodes
- Units of measure are valid for users' customizing among Pixel, CM and Inch
EAN-128, also known as UCC-128 and GS1 128, is a continuous, self-checking symbology with various data length. It was introduced to provide a worldwide format and standard for exchanging common data between companies.
EAN-128 Encodable Character Set:
How to Install EAN 128 Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint
Download KA.Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint and unzip it
Ensure all PowerPoint documents are closed on your computer
Run the setup file "setup.exe" and then start a new PowerPoint document
Click "Install" in a pop-up window on the document
Now a tab called "Add-Ins" shows up at the upper left corner of the document
Characters. QR Code Generation in .NET WinForms SDK. ....
How to Draw EAN-128 in PowerPoint
Open a new Microsoft PowerPoint document on your computer
Turn to the add-in tab and click it to activate a barcode setting dialog on the right
In the "barcode type" pull-down menu, select "EAN 128"
Type valid EAN-128 barcode data in the text box of "Data"
(Optional) Modify the properties of EAN-128 in the barcode setting dialog
Click the "update barcode to current slide" or "update a list of barcodes"
Successfully, the EAN-128 barcode generation is completed