- Integrate seamlessly into Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010 versions
- Users are not required to know any programming knowledge
- No barcode fonts are needed in the process of Data Matrix barcode generation
- Three PowerPoint formats are supported : PPT, POT, PPS
- Easy to generate and draw Data Matrix barcodes in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Support flexible Data Matrix barcode settings which include image width, font, etc
- Units of measure are valid for users' customizing among Pixel, CM and Inch
- Various Data Matrix image formats are available for Data Matrix printing: BMP, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG
- Royalty free with the purchased user license of Data Matrix Add-In in PowerPoint
Data Matrix Introduction
Data Matrix is a common 2-dimensional symbology invented by International Data Matrix (ID Matrix) in 1989. It is made up of black and white modules which are arranged in a square or rectangular pattern. Additionally, error correction codes are used to increase readability for Data Matrix. And its most popular application is marking small items.
Data Matrix Encodable Character Sets:
- ASCII: All ASCII characters, including 0-9, A-Z, a-z and special characters like $ , % + / : * and so on
- Auto: KeepAutomation will choose proper data format according to your encoding value
- Base256: Encode images, double-byte characters, binary data and 8 bit values
- C40: 0-9, A-Z
- Edifact: 0-9, A-Z, many punctuation marks
- Text: 0-9, a-z
- X12: 0-9, A-Z and some punctuation marks
How to Install Data Matrix Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint
Download and unzip KA.Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint
Close all PowerPoint documents on your computer
Run the setup file "setup.exe"
Start a new PowerPoint document
Click "Install" in a pop-up window on the document
Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" at the upper left corner of the document
To Generate QR Code in ASP.NET using C# ....
Byte data (default: ISO/IEC 8859-1); Kanji characters. QR Code Generation in .NET Projects. Above all, please download KA.Barcode ....
How to Insert Data Matrix in PowerPoint
Open a new PowerPoint document and go to the add-in tab
A barcode setting dialog shows up on the right side of the document
Choose "Data Matrix" in the "barcode type" pull-down menu
Input valid Data Matrix barcode data in the text box of "Data"
(Optional) Revise the parameters of Data Matrix according to your demand
Click "update barcode to current slide" or "update a list of barcodes"
Now a required Data Matrix barcode is successfully created in the document