- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc
- Completely compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010 versions
- This barcode add-in asks for no barcode fonts and programming knowledge
- This barcode add-in is entirely written in .NET applications
- Support three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS
- Easily generate a single Code 39 barcode or a list of Code 39 images in PowerPoint
- Users can decide to add the check digit or not which is calculated by this add-in automatically
- Add the quiet zones automatically for Code 39 barcodes
- Rich barcode settings are designed for users to customize Code 39 barcodes
- Royalty free with the purchased user license of Code 39 Add-In for PowerPoint
2008. Test Environment: Microsoft Windows XP; Microsoft ....
Code 39 Introduction
Code 39, also known as Alpha 39, Code 3 of 9, Code 3/9, Type 39, USS Code 39, or USD-3, is a common barcode type used for various labels such as name badges, inventory and industrial applications. It's also the standard for many government barcode specifications, including the U.S. Department of Defense. Being the first alpha-numeric symbology to be developed, it is still widely used-especially in non-retail environments.
Code 39 Encodable Character Sets:
- Uppercase letters from A to Z
- Numeric digits from 0 to 9
- 7 special characters: dash (-), dollar ($), percentage (%), (space), point (.), slash (/), plus (+)
How to Install Code 39 Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint
Download KA.Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint and unzip the package
Make sure all PowerPoint documents are closed on your computer
Run the setup file "setup.exe" to install this mature add-in
Create a new PowerPoint document on your computer
Click "Install" tab in a pop-up window on the document
Now a tab called "Add-Ins" is successfully placed at the upper left corner of the document
QR Code Generator for .NET Winforms generates QR Code barcodes in accordance with QR Code barcode specification in International Organization of...
How to Generate Code 39 in PowerPoint
Switch to the add-in tab in a new PowerPoint document
A barcode setting panel will appear on the right side
Select "Code 39" in the "barcode type" pull-down menu
Type valid Code 39 barcode data in the text box of "data"
(Optional) Adjust the concerned properties of Code 39 in the barcode setting panel
Click the "update barcode to current slide" or "update a list of barcodes"
Now you can see the generated Code 39 image on PowerPoint document