- Support all operation systems, such as Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, etc
- This add-in can be installed in Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010 versions
- Users who do not know any programming knowledge can operate this add-in freely
- Three PowerPoint formats are supported: PPT, POT, PPS
- Capable of generating a single Code 128 barcode or a barcode list in PowerPoint
- Quickly insert high quality Code 128 barcodes without any barcode fonts
- Code 128 Add-In for PowerPoint supports rich Code 128 barcode settings
- The quiet zones are added by this barcode add-in automatically
- Units of measure are valid for your customizing among Pixel, CM and Inch
- Royalty free with the purchased user license of Code 128 Add-In for PowerPoint
Code 128 Introduction
Code 128 is a continuous, high-density symbology which is widely used in a lot of applications where a relatively large amount of data must be encoded in a relatively small amount of space. Each Code 128 barcode consists of a leading quiet zone, a start character, the data itself, a check character, a stop character and a trailing quiet zone.
Code 128 Encodable Character Sets:
- Code Set A: ASCII characters with values from 00 to 95 (0-9, A-Z and control codes), special characters, and FNC 1-4
- Code Set B: ASCII characters with valued from 32 to 127 (0-9, A-Z, a-z), special characters, and FNC 1-4
- Code Set C: 100 digit pairs from 00 to 99 inclusive and FNC 1
How to Install Code 128 Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint
Close all PowerPoint documents to prepare installation
Download KA.Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint and unzip it
Run the setup file "setup.exe" to install this mature add-in
Open a new PowerPoint document and click "Install" button in a pop-up window
A tab called "Add-Ins" will show up at the upper left corner of the document
Visual Studio 2005; Visual C#.NET. 1D & ....
Code written in Visual Basic.NET, easy ....
QR Code in .NET Applications with VB.NET Demo Code. ....
How to Draw Code 128 in MS PowerPoint
Go to the add-in tab in a new PowerPoint document
A barcode setting dialog pops up on the right side
Choose "Code 128" in the "barcode type" pull-down menu
Input valid Code 128 barcode data in the text box of "data"
(Optional) Modify the concerned properties of Code 128
Click the "update barcode to current slide" or "update a list of barcodes"
Successfully, the generation of Code 128 is finished