- Support UPC-E creation in Microsoft Visio versions: 2002/2003/2007/2010
- Totally compatible with barcode specifications and the International Standard ISO/IEC 15420
- Barcode fonts or tools are not necessary during UPC-E barcode generation
- Print high quality UPC-E barcode images with both high and low resolution printers
- UPC-E barcode lists or catalogues may be produced without any effort using this barcode add-in
- Other linear barcodes, like Code 39, UPC-A, GS1 128, etc, also can be created
- All generated UPC-E barcode images are customizable for users within barcode settings panel
- This product will automatically add quiet zone and checksum digit for UPC-E barcode
UPC-E Barcode Introduction
UPC (Universal Product Code) is also known as Universal Product Code version E, UPC-E Supplement 5/Five-digit Add-On, UPC-E Supplement 2/Two-digit Add-On, UPC-E+5, UPC-E+2, UPC-E0, E0, UPC-E1, E1, GTIN-12 with lead 0, GS1-12 and UCC-12. Like EAN-8 & EAN-13, UPC-E is the compressed version of UPC-A, and it is used for marking retail products in USA and other North American countries.
UPC-E Encodable Characters:
- Numeric digits 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ,8 and 9
How to Install Outlook UPC-E Barcode Add-In
Make sure close all Office programs before installation
Download and unzip the free trial package
Click setup.exe twice to run the setup file
Open a new MS Office Outlook to click "Install"
Now this installation has finished
JPEG/JPG, BMP, PNG, to save QR Code barcode image in your VB.NET applications. ....
About QR Code barcode data, size and image settings with VB ....
How to Create UPC-E Barcodes for MS Outlook
Open a Outlook document, and right click on the add-in tab to activate the barcode control panel
Choose "barcode type" to "UPC-E" in the property and input valid data
To adjust the barcode image properties, just change the default value
Select a place large enough to generate UPC-E barcode image
Click the "link to mail" to finish this barcode generation on the Outlook
The "update link to mail" button is used to modify the generated UPC-E image