- Perfectly compatible with Microsoft Office Outlook 2003/2007/2010
- Support the UPC barcodes specifications and International Standard ISO/IEC 15420
- No need for programming skills, barcode fonts and barcode specifications
- Capable of adding other 1d & 2d barcodes, like EAN/UPC, GS1 128, QR Code, etc
- Humanized buttons are designed to offer easier implementation for users
- Generate quality Universal Product Code Version A (UPC-A) in Microsoft Outlook documents
- Able to encode UPC-A, UPC-A+2, and UPC-A+5 barcode images in Outlook
- A single UPC-A barcode and batch UPC-A barcodes can be created by this add-in
UPC-A Barcode Introduction
UPC-A is a continuous barcode symbol with variable-length, which is the most common form of the Universal Product Code (UPC). And the numbers encoded in UPC-A is known as Global Trade Item Numbers (GTIN) which can be also encoded in other GS1 barcodes. Moreover, UPC-A is used in North America, and some other countries including the UK, Australia, and New Zealand for tracking trade items in stores.
UPC-A is able to encode:
- Numeric digits 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
How to Install Outlook UPC-A Barcode Add-In
Close all your Office programs before installation
Download the Outlook UPC-A barcode add-in trial package
Unzip this package and run the setup file
Open a new Microsoft Outlook and click "Install" to finish installation
A professional barcode generator control SDK library, KA ....
Library. QR Code Generation Control in VB.NET is a ....
Barcode.Windows.dll or KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll. ....
How to Create UPC-A Barcode for MS Outlook
Start with a new Outlook to activate the barcode control panel
Choose the UPC-A barcode type from the barcode list
Input data for the UPC-A barcodes into the data box
To configure the UPC-A barcode properties, just revise default value in the property box
Click "update" to create the UPC-A barcode image on Outlook