- Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, etc can be totally integrated with this Add-In
- Compatible with generating Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes in Office Outlook 2003 onwards
- Barcode tools and programming skills are unnecessary for users to embed barcodes
- Both a single barcode and batch barcodes are allowable to be created by this plugin
- Generate quality Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes in MS Office Outlook documents
- Microsoft Outlook Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode add-in is provided at a moderate cost
- Quiet zone and checksum digit of linear barcodes will be added automatically
- Surrounding margins, bar width, text font and other options are adjustable as requirements
Barcode return images in Visual C#.NET, Visual Basic ....
Barcode for RDLC .NET. How to Generate Barcodes in RDLC Using C#.NET. Encoding, Adjusting, &Printing Barcodes in RDLC Reports in C#.NET IDEs...
Interleaved 2 of 5 Introduction
Interleaved 2 of 5, also known as ANSI/AIM ITF 25, ANSI/AIM I-2/5, Uniform Symbology Specification ITF, USS ITF 2/5, ITF, I-2/5, 2 of 5 Interleaved and 2/5 Interleaved, is a high-density numeric barcode type with variable-length. It was primarily designed to be used in the distribution and warehouse industry.
Interleaved 2 of 5 Encodable Characters:
How to Install Outlook Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Add-In
Download KA.Barcode Add-In for Outlook trial for free
Close all Outlook document before installation
Unzip this package, and double click to run the setup file
Open a new Office Outlook to finish the installation
Now you can generate Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode images
In Visual Basic.NET, compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010; Comprehensive user manual for QR Code generation & barcoding in...
How to Create Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode in Outlook
Start with a new Microsoft Office Outlook document
Switch to the add-in tab in the menu bar
Click "create barcodes" to open the barcode control panel
Select the Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode type from the barcode list
Input Interleaved 2 of 5 valid data into the data box
If necessary, change the default value to modify the barcode image
Click "update" to generate Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode image on your Outlook document