- Completely designed for Microsoft Outlook programming by KeepAutomation.com
- Normally insert barcodes in Office Outlook 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions
- Programming skills and barcode specifications are not needed
- Easily insert and generate EAN-8 barcodes without any barcode fonts or tools
- The valid data with valid data length can be referred on the operating panel
- Generated EAN-8 barcode image rotation can be set among 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees
- Barcode setting properties, such as font, bar alignment, etc, are adjustable as requirement
- Checksum digit for EAN-8 barcode can be calculated automatically
EAN-8 Barcode Introduction
EAN-8, also known as UPC-8, GTIN-8, GS1-8, EAN/UCC-8, is the short version of EAN-13, which is a continuous linear barcode. And EAN-8 is able to encode 7 digits in total excluding one check digit. In addition, four main member barcodes of EAN/UPC barcode family could be accompanied by a supplement barcode symbol. EAN-8 is not an exception, which can be followed by a 2-digit or 5-digit Add-On symbol.
EAN-8 is able to encode:
- Numeric digits 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
How to Setup EAN-8 Add-In for Outlook
Ensure all Office programs in your computer are closed
Download free barcode addin trial package and unzip
Double click on setup.exe file to run it
Launch Microsoft Office Outlook with opening a mail in the mail box
Click "Install" in the pop-up window
Now it is allowable to insert EAN-8 barcode images
A professional QR Code encoder component SDK library, which allows ....
GS1 compatible QR Code in ASP.NET. By agreement between AIM, Inc. and GS1 (formerly EAN International and the Uniform Code Council (UCC)), the use...
Windows.dll or KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll. ....
How to Create EAN-8 Barcode in Outlook
Right click on the add-in tab and the EAN-8 generation panel appears on Outlook
Select "barcode type" to "EAN-8" in the property within the task panel
Enter EAN-8 valid encoding data, and default data is "12345"
(Optional) Change the default value of other properties if necessary
Choose a place which should be large enough on the form where the EAN-8 will be placed
Please click the "link to mail" to add the EAN-8 on the target place on the form of Outlook
Users are allowed to change the generated image with the "update link to mail" button