- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003/2007/2010 versions are completely supported
- Compatible with all common operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, etc
- No requirement for programming skills and barcode specifications
- Humanized buttons are programmed for convenient implementation
- Other linear or 2D barcode types, like Code 128, UPC-A, Data Matrix, also can be generated
- Generate directly EAN-13 barcode images in electronic mails of MS Outlook
- The valid data and valid data length will be shown on the operating panel
- Automatically compute and add checksum digit for EAN-13 by this barcode plugin
EAN-13 Barcode Introduction
EAN-13, called as GTIN 13, is a numeric barcode symbology. This barcode type is one member of the EAN/UPC barcode symbology family that can be accompanied by a supplement barcode. To be specific, 2-digit or 5-digit Add-On symbol is allowed be added to an EAN-13 main barcode. Today, EAN-13, a GS1 compatible barcode, is commonly applied to mark products often sold in a supermarket or some retail points of sale.
EAN-13 is able to encode:
- Numeric digits 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
How to Install EAN-13 Barcode Add-In for Outlook
All Office Outlook should be closed before installation
Download and unzip the KA.Barcode Add-In for Outlook trial package
Click twice in no time to run the setup.exe file
Launch Microsoft Office Outlook with opening a mail in the mail box
Now the Add-In tab appears on the left side of the current mail
Visual C#.NET. How to Generate Barcodes in Crystal ....
Code" barcode.generateBarcodeToImageFile("c://barcode-qrcode-vbnet.gif ....
3. Open Microsoft Visual Studio, choose "Add Reference" in "Project". 4. Browse ....
Barcodes in Java class quickly; Support to display QR Code symbol in iReport, Eclipse BIRT Java reporting software; Support four barcode image...
How to Insert EAN-13 Barcode in MS Outlook
Open a new Outlook document and switch to Add-Ins tab
Activate the control setting panel to prepare EAN-13 barcode generation
Select "barcode type" to "EAN-13" in the property and type valid data
(Optional) Set the other properties or keep the default value for each option
Choose a place large enough on the form to add the EAN-13 barcode image
Click the "link to mail", the EAN-13 appears on the target place on the form of Outlook
If adjust the generated EAN-13 image, just revise default value and click "update link to mail"