- Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, etc can be easily integrated into EAN-128 Outlook Add-In
- Compatible with all server as well as client or third party applications
- A mature and reliable EAN-128 add-in in Outlook developed in .NET platforms
- This barcode generator add-in is 100% written in VB or C# languages
- Supports changing the size of generated EAN-128 barcodes with pixel, cm and inch
- Easy to insert EAN-128 barcodes in the current mail envelope or all mails' envelopes
- All the generated EAN-128 images are conforming to the EAN-128 related specifications
- Available for users to adjust EAN-128 image properties including text font, quiet zone, etc
- Check digit is computed automatically for EAN-128. No manual calculation required
Method 2: Build Click Event in Web Forms in C#.NET. ....
For .NET Suite package in .NET for free! ....
EAN-128 is also named GS1 128 and UCC-128, which is a continuous barcode type with variable-length. Like Code 128, the check digit can be calculated according to the data and the start character based on modulo 103 calculations. And EAN-128 uses a series of Application Identifiers to contain additional data. Furthermore, because GS1-128 has the advantage of integrity, compactness, continuity and high reliability, it is widely used for portable data, continuous data segment and label of circulation.
EAN-128 Encodable Character Set:
- Standard ASCII characters: 0-127 including letters A-Z, a-z, numerics 0-9 and special charcters
- Extended ASCII characters: 128-255
How to Install EAN-128 Add-In for Outlook
All MS Outlook should be closed before installation
Download and unzip the KA.Barcode Add-In for Outlook trial package
Double click to run the setup.exe file to install
Launch Microsoft Office Outlook with opening a mail in the mail box
Now it is allowable to insert EAN-128 barcode images
Services, Crystal Reports for .NET, and Oracle Reports. KeepAutomation also provides users with QR Code barcode size, data instruction with VB.NET...
How to Embed EAN-128 Barcode in MS Outlook
Start with a new Office Outlook document and switch to Add-Ins tab
Click "Create Barcodes" to activate the control setting panel
Choose "barcode type" to "EAN-128" in the property and input valid data
(Optional) Change the default properties value based on requirement
Select a place large enough on the form for adding EAN-128 barcode image
Click the "link to mail", the EAN-128 will be inserted on the target place on the form of Outlook
If modify the generated EAN-128 image, just revise default value and then click "update link to mail"