- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003/2007/2010 versions are valid
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP and Windows Server 2008, 2003
- Programming skills, barcode tools and barcode specifications are not needed
- Humanized buttons are designed for your easier implementation
- The valid data with valid data length can be referred on the operating panel
- Available for generating other 1d & 2d barcodes, like EAN-13, Code 39, UPC-A, QR Code, etc
- Unit of measure supports changing the size of generated Code 128 with pixel, cm and inch
- Check digit and quiet zones can be added automatically for Code 128 by this barcode plugin
Method 1: Drag and Drop Barcode to Web Forms in C#.NET. ....
Code 128 Introduction
Code 128 is a continuous and high-density barcode type with variable-length, which was produced in 1981. And it is one of the barcode systems to be used most widely because it has excellent properties in the design of management information system. Therefore, Code 128 is widely used in the internal management of enterprises, the procedure of production, and the barcode systems of logistics control system.
Code 128 Encodable Character Set:
- Code Set A: 0-9, A-Z, and special characters
- Code Set B: 0-9, A-Z, a-z, and special characters
- Code Set C: numeric digit pairs 00-99
How to Install Code 128 Add-In for Outlook
Download free KA.Barcode Add-In for Outlook trial package
Close all Office Outlook before installation
Unzip this free trial package and run the setup.exe file
Open a new Outlook to click "Install"
Now this installation of Outlook addin has done
Generation in VB.NET. Install QR Code Barcode for .NET Suite into your .NET Project. 1. Download KA.Barcode for .NET Suite evaluation package for...
In Visual Basic.NET, compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010; Comprehensive user manual for QR Code generation & barcoding in...
How to Insert Code 128 Barcode in Outlook
Click on the add-in tab and the Code 128 generation task panel will appear
Select "barcode type" to "Code 128" in the property within this panel
Input Code 128 valid encoding data for generating needed image
(Optional) Modify the other properties or keep the default value for each option
Choose a place which should be large enough on the form where the Code 128 will be placed
Please click the "link to mail" to insert the Code 128 barcode image on the Outlook
If modify the generated Code 128 image, just revise the setting value and click "update link to mail"