- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003/2007/2010 versions are valid for Codabar Barcode Add-In
- All the generated Codabar images are conforming to the Codabar related specifications
- Valid for server as well as client or third party applications
- 100% developed in .NET platforms with either VB or C# languages
- Humanized buttons are programmed to provide convenience for users
- Support adding other 1D or 2D barcodes including EAN/UPC-A, Code 128, QR Code and so on
- Easy to insert Codabar barcodes in the current mail envelope or all mails' envelopes
- Codabar image properties, like font, bar alignment, surrounding margins, etc, are adjustable
- Unit of measure supports changing the size of generated Codabar with pixel, cm and inch
Visual C#.NET. How to Generate Barcodes in Crystal ....
For ASP.NET in Visual Studio by using free C#.NET Barcode Library DLL with use ....
Codabar Barcode Introduction
Codabar is a discrete and efficient barcode symbology with a maximum data length of 16 characters. This barcode is also named Codeabar, ABC Codabar, Ames Code, NW-7, Monarch, Code 2 of 7, Rationalized Codabar, and Uniform Symbology Specification Codabar. In addition, Codabar is usually used in libraries, US blood banks, and the package delivery industry. Apart from those fields, it is also applied to photo labs, on FedEx airbills, and various information processing applications.
Codabar Encodable Character Set:
- Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Special characters: -(dash), $(dollar), :(colon), /(slash), .(point), +(plus)
How to Setup Codabar Add-In for MS Outlook
Download free Outlook Codabar addin trial package
Close all your Microsoft Outlook document
Unzip the package, and click it to run the setup file
Open a new plain blank envelope in the mail box or an existing mail
Now the Add-Ins tab appears on the left side of the current mail
QR Code is variable-length, so users are free to encode and make QR Code barcodes at any length using our VB.NET QR Code Barcode Library with...
With the user-friendly interface, users can adjust various dimensions of the generated QR Code image through VB.NET programming. ....
How to Create Codabar Barcode in Outlook
Right click on the add-in tab to activate the task panel on Outlook
Select barcode type "Codabar" in the property box
Enter Codabar valid encoding data, for example "1234567" in the "data"
(Optional) Change the default value based on application requirements if necessary
Choose a place which should be large enough on the form where the Codabar will be placed
Please click the "link to mail" to finish inserting a Codabar on the Outlook
Users can update the generated barcode by clicking "update link to mail"