- Easy integration into .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and above versions
- Completely compatible with MS VS.NET and other development environments
- Generating high quality ITF-14 linear barcodes in .NET WinForms
- 1D ITF-14 generation with control dragging & dropping, or C#/ VB.NET programming
- Simple to create ITF-14 in windows applications, Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services
- Compatible with latest GS1 specification for valid ITF-14 image output
- Optional to enable automatic ITF-14 checksum calculation
- Easy to control ITF-14 image size by adjusting N dimension - wide bar to narrow bar ratio
KA.Barcode for .NET WinForms is a professional encoder software which enables designers and developers to easily add ITF-14 barcode generating functionality into Windows Forms applications, C#, VB.NET class & console applications, Crystal Reports, SSRS, etc. In addition, users can adjust multiple ITF-14 parameters in setting panel.
2: Build Click Event in Winforms in C#.NET. ....
KeepAutomation provides useful barcode generation example for users. ....
ITF-14 Overview in .NET WinForms Generator
ITF-14, also named ITF14, UPC Case Code, EAN/UCC-14, EAN-14, UCC-14, DUN-14, GTIN-14, UCC-12, is a linear barcode symbology specified by GS1 specification to encode a 14-digit Global Trade Item Number. It is used to mark cartons, cases, or pallets that contain products which have a UPC or EAN product identification number.
ITF-14 Generator for .NET WinForms Encodes
- ITF-14 Encodable Character Set: Numeric digits 0-9
- ITF-14 Data Length: 13 digits(excluding the obligatory checksum, which will be automatically added by KA)
ITF-14 Generation in .NET WinForms SDK
How to Drag & Drop ITF-14 Generator to Windows Forms
In Visual Studio, right-click in "Toolbox" and select "Choose Items..."
In the pop-up window, click button "Browse..." and select "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll"
Then, you'll see "BarCodeControl" in Visual Studio toolbox
Drag and drop "BarCodeControl" into the project forms and a Code 128 barcode is generated
Now, you can change barcode types and customize image settings in the "Properties" window
How to Generate ITF-14 in .NET WinForms Using C# or VB.NET
Using the C# or VB.NET sample code below to generate & create in .NET Windows Forms applications.
BarCode itf14 = new BarCode();
itf14.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.ITF14;
itf14.CodeToEncode = "1234567891234";
Dim itf14 As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
itf14.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.ITF14
itf14.CodeToEncode = "1234567891234"
How to Generate ITF-14 with Bearer Bar in .NET WinForms
ITF-14 barcode symbol has a unique Bearer Bar that is usually mandatory. But for some specified applications, it can be removed. When a skewed scanning beam enters the barcode symbol through its top or bottom edge, this bar can help reduce the probability of misreads or short scans. Users may use "BearerBarLeft", "BearerBarTop" properties to customize bearer bar.
itf14.BearerBarLeft = 2;
itf14.BearerBarTop = 2;
itf14.BearerBarLeft = 2
itf14.BearerBarTop = 2
How to Generate ITF-14 with Wide to Narrow Ratio in .NET WinForms
Wide to narrow ratio means the ratio between wide bar and narrow bar. The value is 2.0 - 3.0 inclusive, default is 2. If needed, users are able to set "WideNarrowRatio" property to change wide to narrow ratio of ITF-14.
itf14.WideNarrowRatio = 2.0f;
itf14.WideNarrowRatio = 2.0f