- Generate, create linear Code 39 bar codes in .NET development environments
- Easy to create 1D Code 39 Extension barcodes in .NET Windows Forms applications
- Java ISBN, EAN 128 .NET WinForms, Data Matrix .NET WinForms, ITF-14 C# and other linear & 2D barcode control provided
- Fully integrate with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Support C#, VB.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Draw, print Linear Code 39 barcode as graphic image without using barcode font
- All generated Code 39 barcodes are compatible with ISO / IEC 16388 (2nd edition) specification
- Mature, reliable 1D Code 39 barcode generating DLL used world-wide
- Implementing dynamic barcodes, like C# ITF-14, EAN-13 Java, Java EAN-8, Excel UPC-E in your projects
- Royalty-free, perpetual license with source code option
KA.Barcode for .NET WinForms is a versatile barcode encoder component SDK Software which prints, generates Code 39 and other 1D, two-dimensional barcode symbols with high-quality in .NET Windows Forms applications, C#, Visual Basic.NET class library, Crystal Reports, etc. Various barcode options are provided for developers to customize the generated barcode images.
C#.NET, Visual Basic class & console applications; Provide free detailed Excel barcode trial, .NET WinForms barcode creation & VB.NET...
Code 39 Overview in .NET WinForms Control
Code 39, also known as USS Code 39, USS 39, Code 3/9, 3 of 9 Code, USD-3, is the first alphanumeric linear barcode in the word used in non-retail environment. It is the standard for many government barcode specifications, including the U.S. Department of Defense.
Code 39 Generator for .NET WinForms Encodable Data
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Uppercase letters (A - Z)
- - (Dash), $ (Dollar), % (Percentage), (Space), . (Point), / (Slash), + (Plus)
Code 39 Extension Generator for .NET WinForms Encodable Data
- All 128 ASCII characters: A-Z, a-z, 0-9, and special characters
Code 39 Generation in .NET WinForms SDK
Draw and save QR Code bar codes in gif ....
How to Drag & Drop Code 39 Generator to Windows Forms
In Visual Studio, right-click in "Toolbox" and select "Choose Items..."
In the pop-up window, click button "Browse..." and select "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll"
Then, you'll see "BarCodeControl" in Visual Studio toolbox
Drag and drop "BarCodeControl" into the project forms and a Code 128 barcode is generated
Now, you can change barcode types and customize image settings in the "Properties" window
How to Generate Code 39 in .NET WinForms Using C# or VB.NET
Using the C# or VB.NET sample code below to produce and integrate Code 39 in .NET Windows Forms applications.
BarCode barcode= new BarCode();
barcode.CodeToEncode = "Code 39"
Dim barcode As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
barcode.CodeToEncode = "Code 39"
How to Generate Code 39 with Check Digit in .NET WinForms
Code 39 barcode is a self-checking linear barcode. However, it may use a modulo 43 checksum digit in applications that require very high level of accuracy, such as HIBC and LOGMARS. Users may add modulo 43 check digit using "ChecksumEnabled" property and display it as the last character in Code 39 data sequence with "DisplayChecksum" property enabled.
barcode.ChecksumEnabled = true;
barcode.DisplayChecksum = true;
barcode.ChecksumEnabled = true
barcode.DisplayChecksum = true
How to Generate Code 39 with Start and Stop Character in WinForms
Unlike other linear barcode, Code 39 may add a human-readable symbol "*" as the start and stop character. However, symbol "*" is not a part of encoded data and cannot be transmitted by the decoder. Users may display it in Code 39 barcode with "DisplayStartStop" property enabled.
barcode.DisplayStartStop = true;
barcode.DisplayStartStop = true
How to Generate Code 39 with I & N Value Customization in WinForms
"I", intercharacter gap, is a special value for Code 39 that stands for the space between each two character. The default value is 1, users may adjust it with "I" property. "N" value means the wide to narrow bar ratio, users is able to modify it by setting the "WideNarrowRatio" property. The default value is 2.
barcode.I = 1.0f;
barcode.WideNarrowRatio = 2.0f;
barcode.I = 1.0f
barcode.WideNarrowRatio = 2.0f