- Code 11 generation in .NET windows applications
- Easy-to-use & integrate controls completely written in managed C#
- Generate Code 11 and other linear & 2D barcodes in C# class, such as UPC-E , EAN 8 , Codabar , Code 11 , Code 39 , Leitcode , Interleaved 2 of 5 , ITF 14 , and QR Code
- Show human readable text with customizable Font, Color, and Margin Settings;
- Draw Code 11 using C# and VB.NET
- Generate Code 11 in stream object, in graphics object, and image formats
- Print and save Code 11 as gif, jpeg, png, tiff, and bitmap files
Code 11 Information
Code 11, also named as Code11, USD-8, UDD8, is a common linear barcode widely used for telecommunications.
- Digits:0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9;
- - (Dash)
Visual C#.NET. How to Generate Barcodes in Crystal Reports ....
You are able to create fixed or random number barcodes, and configure barcode properties, such as ....
How to Generate Code 11 Barcodes using WinForms Barcode Generator
- Download KeepAutomation WinForms Barcode Generator from the following link:
KeepAutomation WinForms Barcode Generator (Evaluation Version)
- Unzip the package net_barcode_trial.zip in the project folder
Drag & Drop WinForms Code 11 Generator
- Open your project by .NET IDE
- Add KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll to project reference
- Add KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll to the Toolbox
- Drag and drop KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll (named BarcodeControl)
Code written in Visual Basic.NET, compatible with ....
With KA .NET QR Code generator, QR Code can be generated with 40 versions. ....
Quick Generating Code 11 for WinForms Using C#.NET, VB.NET
WinForms Barcode Generator for Code 11 set the default value of properties properly, which implement quick Code 11 generation in Windows Applications. You can add the following C#.NET or VB.NET Code to project.
|Sample Code in C#.NET
||Sample Code in VB.NET
BarCode code 11 = new BarCode();
code 11.Symbology = Symbology.code 11;
code 11.CodeToEncode = "1234567";
code 11.generateBarcodeToImageFile("C://code 11-csharp.gif");
|Dim code 11 As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
code 11.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.code 11
code 11.CodeToEncode = "1234567"
code 11.generateBarcodeToImageFile("C:/code 11-vb.gif")
|For advanced generation tutorial, see C#.NET Developer Guide
||For advanced generation tutorial, see VB.NET Developer Guide