- Code 2 of 5 generation in .NET windows applications
- Easy-to-use & integrate controls completely written in managed C#
- Generate Code 2 of 5 and other linear & 2D barcodes in C# class, such as UPC-E , EAN 8 , Codabar , Code 11 , Code 39 , Leitcode , Interleaved 2 of 5 , ITF 14 , and QR Code
- Provide N options to set the proportion of the wide bar to the narrow one
- Show human readable text with customizable Font, Color, and Margin Settings;
- Draw Code 2 of 5 using C# and VB.NET
- Generate Code 2 of 5 in stream object, in graphics object, and image formats
- Print and save Code 2 of 5 as gif, jpeg, png, tiff, and bitmap files
Code 2 of 5 Information
Code 2 of 5, is also named as two-out-of-five code, 2 of 5 Industrial, 2/5 Industrial, 2 of 5 Standard, Standard 2 of 5, 2/5 Standard Code 2/5, 2 of 5 Barcode.
|Code 2 of 5
- Numeric Character: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Microsoft Windows XP; Microsoft Visual Studio 2005; Visual C#.NET. 1D & 2D Barcode Creation in SSRS Using C# Class. Download Demo Package for...
To Generate Barcodes in RDLC Using C#.NET. Download Demo Package. Download KeepAutomation Barcode Generator for RDLC and unzip. Create a RDLC Report...
Images in Visual Studio Class by using C#.NET programming ....
How to Generate Code 2 of 5 Barcodes using WinForms Barcode Generator
- Download KeepAutomation WinForms Barcode Generator from the following link:
KeepAutomation WinForms Barcode Generator (Evaluation Version)
- Unzip the package net_barcode_trial.zip in the project folder
Drag & Drop WinForms Code 2 of 5 Generator
- Open your project by .NET IDE
- Add KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll to project reference
- Add KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll to the Toolbox
- Drag and drop KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll (named BarcodeControl)
Barcode images in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 / 2008 ....
Quick Generating Code 2 of 5 for WinForms Using C#.NET, VB.NET
WinForms Barcode Generator for Code 2 of 5 set the default value of properties properly, which implement quick Code 2 of 5 generation in Windows Applications. You can add the following C#.NET or VB.NET Code to project.
|Sample Code in C#.NET
||Sample Code in VB.NET
BarCode code 2 of 5 = new BarCode();
code 2 of 5.Symbology = Symbology.code 2 of 5;
code 2 of 5.CodeToEncode = "1234567";
code 2 of 5.generateBarcodeToImageFile("C://code 2 of 5-csharp.gif");
|Dim code 2 of 5 As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
code 2 of 5.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.code 2 of 5
code 2 of 5.CodeToEncode = "1234567"
code 2 of 5.generateBarcodeToImageFile("C:/code 2 of 5-vb.gif")
|For advanced generation tutorial, see C#.NET Developer Guide
||For advanced generation tutorial, see VB.NET Developer Guide