How to Generate QR Code in Reporting Services
How to Insert QR Code Barcode Images in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) CRI
- Widely used SSRS barcode generation DLL provided by KeepAutomation
- Entirely written and compiled in the managed Visual C#.NET 2005
- Effectively integrated in Reporting Services with a Custom Report Item (CRI)
- Easy to drag QR Code barcode report item to your report layout page
- Simply create 2D QR Code barcode in Reporting Services 2005 and 2008
- Produce, draw, and output high print-quality QR Code barcode images
- Control and set QR Code barcode properties, like FNC1, QRCodeECL, QRCodeECI, etc
QR Code Barcode Generator for SSRS Overview
Reporting Services QR Code Barcode Generator, a mature and advanced barcode generator library, is widely adopted to create and encode QR Code images in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). And multiple properties are adjustable, including QRCodeDataMode, TildeEabled, TildeEabled and so on.
This barcode generator for Reporting Services can produce more than 20 linear and 2D barcodes in Reporting Services 2005 and 2008.Linear barcodes
: Code 11, Code 128
, Code 39
, EAN-8, EAN-13
, Intelligent Mail, ITF-14, UPC-A
, UPC-E, etc.
2D barcodes: Data Matrix
& QR Code
Download QR Code Barcode Generator for SSRS
- Purchase page, user manual & end user license agreement
This trial version of QR Code Barcode Generator in SSRS can be used continuously, but generated QR Code barcode image may contain a "KA Barcode" watermark. So the trial version is not allowed for commercial applications.
How to Generate QR Code in SQL Server Reporting Services
Deploy the Barcode Control and Configure Environments
Generate QR Code Barcode Image in SSRS
- Click "Business Intelligence Projects" in Visual Studio, then choose "Report Server Project Wizard" template.
- Choose data source by selecting "AdventureWorks" in "Connection Properties" form.
- Create the Query string and input "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer".
- Choose "Tabular" and then click "Next".
- Select default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style" and "Choose the Deployment Location".
- Name the report "QR Code Barcode in Reporting Services", click "Finish".
- Add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.RS2005.dll"to Toolbox.
- Add a column and name it "Barcode" to display the barcode images, then drag and drop the "BarCodeControl" to the "Barcode" column.
- Select "BarcodeData" in "Properties" window and change it to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value". Now, it is allowed to preview the report by clicking "Preview" tab.
Free Trial DownloadSSRS QR CodeQR Code Properties|
How To StartUsing ASP.NETUsing .NET WinformsData Matrix for SSRSPDF417 for SSRS
QR Code for SSRSmoreCodabar for SSRSCode 39 for SSRSCode 128 for SSRSEAN-8 for SSRSEAN-13 for SSRSEAN 128 for SSRSIntelligent Mail for SSRSInterleaved 2 of 5 for SSRSISBN for SSRSITF-14 for SSRSRM4SCC for SSRSUPC-A for SSRSUPC-E for SSRSmore