How to Generate EAN-13 in Reporting Services
Create EAN-13 Barcode Image in SQL Reporting Services 2005 & 2008
- EAN-13 barcode generator in Reporting Services, 100% coded in C# .NET 2005
- EAN-13 barcodes created with this generator comply with its latest GS1 barcode specifications
- Simple to integrate EAN-13 barcoding features in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Add high-quality EAN-13 (1D) barcode and other 1D & 2D barcodes in Reporting Services 2005 and 2008
- Easy to adjust EAN-13 barcode properties so as to get customized barcode image
- Provide royalty-free developer license for the purchased EAN-13 Barcode Generator in Reporting Services
Introduction of EAN-13 Barcode Generator for SSRS
Reporting Services EAN-13 Barcode Generator is one of our mature barcode generation controls. Using this barcode generating component, users can create, encode and draw EAN-13 barcodes in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2005 & 2008. And EAN-13 barcodes can be encoded into several image formats, including GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG & TIFF.
Besides EAN-13 barcode, this efficient barcode generator SDK can generate some other linear and 2D barcodes in Reporting Services.
Linear (1D) barcodes: Code 39
, Interleaved 2 of 5
, Code 2 of 5
2D barcodes: Data Matrix, QR Code & PDF-417.
Download of EAN-13 Barcode Generator for SSRS
- Purchase Page
- User Manual
- End User License Agreement
As a "KA Barcode" watermark may exist on the generated EAN-13 barcode image with this trial version, the trial version can only be used for demo or testing purposes. There is no time limitation on usage of this trial version.
Generation of EAN-13 Barcode for SSRS
How to Deploy the Barcode Control and Configure Environments
To get more information on barcode control deploying and environments configuration in SQL Server Reporting Services, view this detailed guide
How to Generate EAN-13 Barcode Image in SSRS
- Open your Visual Studio and click "Business Intelligence Projects".
- Choose "Report Server Project Wizard" as template and select "AdventureWorks" in "Connection Properties" form.
- Input "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" in the created Query string.
- Choose "Tabular", then select default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style" and "Choose the Deployment Location".
- Name the report "EAN-13 Barcode in Reporting Services" and click "Finish".
- Go to Toolbox and add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.RS2005.dll"to it.
- Insert a column and name it "Barcode" to display the barcode images, then drag and drop the "BarCodeControl" to the "Barcode" column.
- Change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value" in "Properties" window.
- Run the project to preview the generated barcode image.
Properties of EAN-13 Barcode