How to Generate EAN-128 in Reporting Services
Generate EAN-128 Barcode Image in SQL Reporting Services 2005 & 2008
- Widely used barcode generation component (DLL Class Library) provided by KeepAutomation
- Entirely encoded and written in C#.NET 2005 for standard EAN-128 barcode generation
- Effectively integrated in SQL Reporting Services with a Custom Report Item (CRI)
- Easy to drag EAN-128/GS1-128 barcode report item to your Reporting Services report layout page
- Simply create linear and 2D barcodes in SSRS 2005 and 2008, like EAN-128, Code 39, QR Code, etc
- Set EAN-128/GS1 128 barcode properties freely, such as DPI, ImageFormat, TildeEnabled and so on
Introduction of EAN-128 Barcode Generator for SSRS
Reporting Services EAN-128/GS1-128 Barcode Generator is widely adopted to create and encode EAN-128 images in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). EAN-128 barcode image generated with this barcode generator complies with latest EAN-128 barcoding specifications.
This barcode generator for Reporting Services can produce more than 20 linear and 2D barcodes in Reporting Services 2005 and 2008.
Linear (1D) barcodes: Code 2 of 5
, Code 128
, Code 39
2D barcodes: Data Matrix, QR Code & PDF-417.
Download of EAN-128 Barcode Generator for SSRS
- Purchase Page
- User Manual
- End User License Agreement
This trial version can not be used to commercial applications for a "KA Barcode" watermark may exist on the generated EAN-128 barcode image. If you have commercial needs, please purchase our applicable license.
Generation of EAN-128 Barcode for SSRS
How to Deploy the Barcode Control and Configure Environments
How to Generate EAN-128 Barcode Image in SSRS
- Click "Business Intelligence Projects" in your Visual Studio.
- Choose "Report Server Project Wizard" as template and select "AdventureWorks" in "Connection Properties" form.
- Input "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" in the created Query string.
- Choose "Tabular", then select default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style" and "Choose the Deployment Location".
- Name the report "EAN-128 Barcode in Reporting Services" and click "Finish".
- Go to Toolbox and add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.RS2005.dll"to it.
- Insert a column and name it "Barcode" to display the barcode images, then drag and drop the "BarCodeControl" to the "Barcode" column.
- In "Properties" window, change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value".
- Run the project to preview the generated EAN-128 barcode image.
Properties of EAN-128 Barcode
Free Trial DownloadSSRS EAN 128EAN 128 Properties|
How To StartUsing ASP.NETUsing .NET WinformsData Matrix for SSRSPDF417 for SSRSQR Code for SSRSmoreCodabar for SSRSCode 39 for SSRSCode 128 for SSRSEAN-8 for SSRSEAN-13 for SSRS
EAN 128 for SSRSIntelligent Mail for SSRSInterleaved 2 of 5 for SSRSISBN for SSRSITF-14 for SSRSRM4SCC for SSRSUPC-A for SSRSUPC-E for SSRSmore