How to Generate Code 39 in Reporting Services
How to Generate Code 39 Barcode Image in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) CRI
- Completely integrated in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Totally developed in C#.NET 2005 for Code 39 barcode creation
- Entirely complying with latest Code 39 barcode encoding specifications
- Directly add and draw Code 39 barcode image in Reporting Services (2005 & 2008)
- Easily drag Code 39 barcode report item into your Reporting Services report layout page
- Quickly make and output Code 39 in several image formats, namely, GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG & TIFF
- Efficient Code 39 barcode generation library for .NET applications
Code 39 Barcode Generator for Reporting Services Overview
Reporting Services Code 39 Barcode Generator Library is our mature barcode generation DLL Library. With this powerful barcode generator SDK, users can create and produce Code 39 barcode images in Reporting Services 2005 and 2008 easily.
Download Code 39 Barcode Library for Reporting Services
- Purchase page, user manual & end user license agreement
Trial version of Code 39 barcode library for Reporting Services can be used for an unlimited period of time. However, Code 39 barcode image generated with this trial version will include a "KA Barcode" watermark.
How to Generate Code 39 in SQL Server Reporting Services
Deploy the Barcode Control and Configure Environments
Generate Code 39 Barcode Image in SSRS
- Click "Business Intelligence Projects" in your Visual Studio, then choose "Report Server Project Wizard" template.
- Select "AdventureWorks" in "Connection Properties" form in order to choose data source.
- Create the Query string and input "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer".
- Choose "Tabular" and then click "Next".
- Select default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style" and "Choose the Deployment Location".
- Name the report "Code 39 Barcode in Reporting Services", click "Finish".
- Switch to Toolbox and add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.RS2005.dll"to it.
- Add a column and name it "Barcode" to display the barcode images, then drag and drop the "BarCodeControl" to the "Barcode" column.
- Change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value" in "Properties" window. Now, it is allowed to preview the report by clicking "Preview" tab.
A detailed user guide
is kindly provided and users can refer to it for generating Code 39 barcode image in Reporting Services 2005 and 2008.
Code 39 Barcode Properties
Free Trial DownloadSSRS Code 39Code 39 Properties|
How To StartUsing ASP.NETUsing .NET WinformsData Matrix for SSRSPDF417 for SSRSQR Code for SSRSmoreCodabar for SSRS
Code 39 for SSRSCode 128 for SSRSEAN-8 for SSRSEAN-13 for SSRSEAN 128 for SSRSIntelligent Mail for SSRSInterleaved 2 of 5 for SSRSISBN for SSRSITF-14 for SSRSRM4SCC for SSRSUPC-A for SSRSUPC-E for SSRSmore