How to Generate Code 128 in Reporting Services
Generate and Insert Code 128 Barcode Image in SQL Reporting Services 2005 & 2008
- Widely used barcode generation Library provided by KeepAutomation
- Entirely encoded and written in Visual C#.NET 2005
- Effectively integrated in Reporting Services with a Custom Report Item (CRI)
- Easy to drag Code 128 barcode report item to your Reporting Services report layout page
- Generate advanced and professional Code 128 barcode image in Reporting Services
- Simply create Code 128 linear barcode and other 1D & 2D barcodes in SSRS 2005 and 2008
- Set Code 128 properties freely, such as TildeEnabled, TextFont, Orientation and so on
Reporting Services Code 128 Barcode Control Overview
Reporting Services Code 128 Barcode Generator is a mature and robust barcode generator library. It is widely adopted to create and encode Code 128 images in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). And various image formats are available to choose, like GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG & TIFF.
Download Reporting Services Code 128 Barcode SDK
- Purchase page, user manual & end user license agreement
Code 128 barcode image generated with this evaluation version can not be used to commercial applications because a "KA Barcode" watermark will appear on the barcode image randomly. You can use this evaluation version for demo purposes permanently.
How to Generate Code 128 in SQL Server Reporting Services
Deploy the Barcode Control and Configure Environments
If you are not clear of barcode control deploying and environments configuration in SQL Server Reporting Services, please refer to related guide here
Generate Code 128 Barcode Image in SSRS
- Open your Visual Studio and click "Business Intelligence Projects".
- Choose "Report Server Project Wizard" as template and select "AdventureWorks" in "Connection Properties" form.
- Create the Query string and input "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer".
- Choose "Tabular" and then click "Next".
- Choose default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style" and "Choose the Deployment Location".
- Name the report "Code 128 Barcode in Reporting Services" and click "Finish".
- Switch to Toolbox and add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.RS2005.dll"to it.
- Add a column and name it "Barcode" to display the barcode images, then drag and drop the "BarCodeControl" to the "Barcode" column.
- Change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value" in "Properties" window.
- Click "Preview" tab to preview the generated barcode image.
Code 128 Barcode Properties