.NET Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Reader
.NET Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Reader for .NET, C#, ASP.NET & VB.NET
- Entirely compiled in Visual C#.NET 2.0
- Support .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and later version
- Have fast reading speed
- Support reading distorted Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode images
- Read Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes from all angles
- Scan multiple Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes in a single image file
- Support GIF, JPEG, PNG & TIFF formats
Download Interleaved 2 of 5 .NET Barcode Reader
KA.Barcode Reader for .NET
trial version is costless and users can download it at any time for testing. The trial package of this barcode reader consists of these items (KeepAutomation.BarcodeReader.dll, end user license agreement, user manual and order page).
We should inform you that the first character of a barcode symbology is decoded by our .NET Barcode Reader trial version randomly, so you can just apply them to testing applications.
.NET Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Reader User Manual
It is easy to read Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode images in .NET projects referring to steps below.
- Download and unzip the trial version of this Interleaved 2 of 5 .NET barcode reader.
- Add reference KeepAutomation.BarcodeReader.dll to your project.
- Copy C# & VB sample codes below.
C# Sample code
String datas = BarcodeReader.readBarcode("C:\barcode.png", BarcodeType.Interleaved25);
VB Sample code
Dim datas As [String]() = BarcodeReader.readBarcode("C:\barcode.png", BarcodeType.Interleaved25)
.NET Barcode Reader Licenses & Prices