Intelligent Mail (OneCode) generator for Crystal Reports
for Winforms provides an easy solution to generate, create Intelligent Mail (OneCode) barcodes in your Crystal Reports. Work with Microsoft Visual Studio, this component can be easily integrated and developed in C#, VB.NET, Managed C++ and Boland Delphi for .NET.
This guide provides 100% Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET) source code for VB.NET developers or other programmers to easily stream Intelligent Mail (OneCode) barcodes into a Crystal Report using KeepAutomation.com barcode component for Crystal Report for Winforms.
KeepAutomation.com provides other Intelligent Mail (OneCode) barcode generation component, like Intelligent Mail (OneCode) in Winforms, Intelligent Mail (OneCode) in ASP.NET, Intelligent Mail (OneCode) in C#, Intelligent Mail (OneCode) in VB.NET, Intelligent Mail (OneCode) for Word, Intelligent Mail (OneCode) for Excel and Intelligent Mail (OneCode) Barcode Font, etc.
You may get more details of generating Intelligent Mail for Crystal Report on different platforms:
Intelligent Mail (OneCode) Information
Valid Character Set
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
More Information on Intelligent Mail (OneCode) Data Encoding
Intelligent Mail (OneCode) Generation in Crystal Reports Using VB.NET
- You will find "BarcodeDemoData.mdb", "CustomerDataSet.xsd", "guide", "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll"in the folder
- BarcodeDemoData.mdb: a table "Customer" with 3 column inside: "ID", "CustomerId", "CustomerName"
- CustomerDataSet.xsd: defines columns in Customer table and an extra column called "Barcode"
- Guide: a developer guide for generating barcodes in Crystal Reports for .NET Winforms
- KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll: a Winforms dll for creating barcodes in Crystal Reports for .NET Winforms
2. Run Microsoft Visual Studio, Create new Crystal Reports Application project template named as "CrystalReportsBarcode"
3. In "Crystal Reports Gallery window"form, select "Using the Report Wizard" and "Standard"Expert type
4. Choose "ADO.NET ( XML)" in "Create New Connection" when the Wizard ask to choose the data source for the report
5. Then select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package.
6. Add table "Customer" in "Data"form
7. In "Fields" form, add all three columns in the table "Customer".
8. In CrystalReport1.rpt, open "Field Explorer" and add table "Barcode" in "Database Field"onto Section 3 (Details)
9. In your .NET project solution explorer, add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll" to your project reference.
Generating Intelligent Mail (OneCode) in Crystal Reports for Winforms Using VB.NET
Select Form1 and switch to Design mode for the form. Write down your VB.NET code crystalReportViewer1_Load. Then run the report, Intelligent Mail (OneCode) barcodes occurs on the report. Here is a VB.NET sample code: