ISSN generator for Crystal Reports
for Winforms is a comprehensive .NET Winform solution for rendering ISSN barcodes within Crystal Reports, which provides a fast and productive way to create and integrate barcode component into presentation-quality reports, without leaving the familiar Visual Studio development environment. C#, VB.NET, Managed C++, and Borland Delphi for .NET are supported for different developers.
This document explains how to generate ISSN Barcodes in an automatically generated Crystal Reports with KeepAutomation.com barcode component and its VB.NET Barcode class.
KeepAutomation.com provides other ISSN barcode generation component, like ISSN in Winforms, ISSN in ASP.NET, ISSN in C#, ISSN in VB.NET, ISSN for Word, ISSN for Excel and ISSN Barcode Font, etc.
You may get more details of generating ISSN for Crystal Report on different platforms:
Valid Character Set
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
More Information on ISSN Data Encoding
ISSN Generation in Crystal Reports Using VB.NET
- You will find "BarcodeDemoData.mdb", "CustomerDataSet.xsd", "guide", "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll"in the folder
- BarcodeDemoData.mdb: a table "Customer" with 3 column inside: "ID", "CustomerId", "CustomerName"
- CustomerDataSet.xsd: defines columns in Customer table and an extra column called "Barcode"
- Guide: a developer guide for generating barcodes in Crystal Reports for .NET Winforms
- KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll: a Winforms dll for creating barcodes in Crystal Reports for .NET Winforms
2. Run Microsoft Visual Studio, Create new Crystal Reports Application project template named as "CrystalReportsBarcode"
3. In "Crystal Reports Gallery window"form, select "Using the Report Wizard" and "Standard"Expert type
4. Choose "ADO.NET ( XML)" in "Create New Connection" when the Wizard ask to choose the data source for the report
5. Then select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package.
6. Add table "Customer" in "Data"form
7. In "Fields" form, add all three columns in the table "Customer".
8. In CrystalReport1.rpt, open "Field Explorer" and add table "Barcode" in "Database Field"onto Section 3 (Details)
9. In your .NET project solution explorer, add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll" to your project reference.
Generating ISSN in Crystal Reports for Winforms Using VB.NET
Select Form1 and switch to Design mode for the form. Write down your VB.NET code crystalReportViewer1_Load. Then run the report, ISSN barcodes occurs on the report. Here is a VB.NET sample code: