VB.NET Data Matrix Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
for WinForms Projects is a reliable barcode generator api which generates high quality Data Matrix image for WinForms Projects using VB.NET. It is developed from the VB.NET Data Matrix generator and easy to integrate the Data Matrix generator SDK into your Crystal Reports in WinForms Projects with VB.NET. Data Matrix generation functionality can be fully integrated within the Crystal Reports.
The DATA MATRIX size is flexible using the Crystal Reports Data Matrix Generator, so that Crystal Reports designers are capable of adjusting the length and height of Data Matrix barcode size to meet specific Data Matrix size requirements in Crystal Reports for WinForms.
You may get more details of generating Data Matrix for Crystal Report on different platforms:
KeepAutomation.com is a professional barcode solutions provider. Various barcode products are available, like:
- .NET Data Matrix Barcode Generator
- Data Matrix Generator for ASP.NET projects
- Data Matrix Generator for WinForms projects
- Data Matrix Generator in C#.NET apps
- Data Matrix Generator for iPhone
- Data Matrix Generator for Android
Data Matrix Generation Guide for Crystal Reports in WinForms Project using VB.NET:
The following Data Matrix Generation Guide for Crystal Reports demonstrates how to create a Data Matrix for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms projects using VB.NET. The following demo is implemented in Visual Studio 2005.
- KeepAutomation Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (or greater)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010
1. Download the package KeepAutomation Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms
2. Launch the Visual Studio 2005, select Visual VB.NET in Project Types, and create a new Crystal Reports project and Name the project CrystalReportsApplication1.
3. Create a new report. After the Step 2, you will see the Crystal Reports Gallery, select the "Using the Report Wizard", then choose "Standard", and click "OK".
4. Expand the "Create New Connection", and open the "ADO.NET"in the Standard Report Creation Wizard. Then you will see:
5. Open the "file path" in the Connection form, and choose the file "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package KeepAutomation Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms. Then click"Finish".
6. Now, you will see the "Data" form. Add the "Table"from the left to the right"Select Tables". Click "Next".
7. "Fields" Form appears now, add the "ID", "CustomerID", "CustomerName"from the left "Available Fields" to the right "Fields to Display
After finishing the above steps, a Crystal Reports has been created in WinForms projects right now. The following a few steps demonstrate the barcode creation in Crystal Report.
8. After Step 7, switch to the CrystalReport1.rtp. The Customer Table is available in the Field Explorer Window now.
9. Drag & drop the fields "Barcode"from the Field Explorer onto the report Section 3 (Details).
10. Select "View :: Solution Explorer", and add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference
11. Switch to "View Code"of the Form1.cs, and copy the following VB.NET code into the method Form1_Load
12. Run the report and then you will see the Data Matrix in Crystal Reports for WinForms.