Code 11 generator for Crystal Reports
for Winforms is a flexible and robust .NET Winforms barcode generation component that is easy to add Code 11 barcode generation and features in Crystal Reports. Easy to use in VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET, Code 11 generator for Crystal Reports for Winforms allows developers to generate and display high quality Code 11 barcode labels on Crystal Reports.
This document explains how to use KeepAutomation.com barcode component and its VB.NET Barcode class with Crystal Reports for Winforms to insert barcodes into an automatically generated report based on a database SQL query.
KeepAutomation.com provides other Code 11 barcode generation component, like Code 11 in Winforms, Code 11 in ASP.NET, Code 11 in C#, Code 11 in VB.NET, Code 11 for Word, Code 11 for Excel and Code 11 Barcode Font, etc.
You may get more details of generating Code 11 for Crystal Report on different platforms:
Code 11 Information
Valid Character Set
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
More Information on Code 11 Data Encoding
Code 11 Generation in Crystal Reports Using VB.NET
- You will find "BarcodeDemoData.mdb", "CustomerDataSet.xsd", "guide", "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll"in the folder
- BarcodeDemoData.mdb: a table "Customer" with 3 column inside: "ID", "CustomerId", "CustomerName"
- CustomerDataSet.xsd: defines columns in Customer table and an extra column called "Barcode"
- Guide: a developer guide for generating barcodes in Crystal Reports for .NET Winforms
- KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll: a Winforms dll for creating barcodes in Crystal Reports for .NET Winforms
2. Run Microsoft Visual Studio, Create new Crystal Reports Application project template named as "CrystalReportsBarcode"
3. In "Crystal Reports Gallery window"form, select "Using the Report Wizard" and "Standard"Expert type
4. Choose "ADO.NET ( XML)" in "Create New Connection" when the Wizard ask to choose the data source for the report
5. Then select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package.
6. Add table "Customer" in "Data"form
7. In "Fields" form, add all three columns in the table "Customer".
8. In CrystalReport1.rpt, open "Field Explorer" and add table "Barcode" in "Database Field"onto Section 3 (Details)
9. In your .NET project solution explorer, add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll" to your project reference.
Generating Code 11 in Crystal Reports for Winforms Using VB.NET
Select Form1 and switch to Design mode for the form. Write down your VB.NET code crystalReportViewer1_Load. Then run the report, Code 11 barcodes occurs on the report. Here is a VB.NET sample code: