C# UPC-A Crystal Reports Barcode Generator for WinForms Projects is a reliable barcode generator api which generates high quality UPC-A image for WinForms Projects using C#. It is developed from the C#.NET UPC-A generator and easy to integrate the UPC-A generator SDK into your Crystal Reports in WinForms Projects with C#. UPC-A generation functionality can be fully integrated within the Crystal Reports.
The UPC-A size is flexible using the Crystal Reports UPC-A Generator
, so that Crystal Reports designers are capable of adjusting the length and height of UPC-A barcode size to meet specific UPC-A size requirements in Crystal Reports for WinForms.
For more about UPC-A GS1 compatible 1d barcode generation on Crystal Report, please see:
Related UPC-A barcode products:
KeepAutomation.com is a professional barcode solutions provider. Various barcode products are available, like:
.NET UPC-A Barcode Generator
UPC-A Generator for ASP.NET projects
UPC-A Generator for WinForms projects
UPC-A Generator in C#.NET apps
UPC-A Generator in VB.NET apps
UPC-A Generator for iPhone
UPC-A Generator for Android
Crystal Reports UPC-A Generation Tutorial with C# .NET WinForms:
The following UPC-A Generation Guide for Crystal Reports demonstrates how to create a UPC-A for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms projects using C#. The following demo is implemented in Visual Studio 2005.Requirements:
KeepAutomation Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (or greater)
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010Steps:
1. Download the package KeepAutomation Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms
2. Launch the Visual Studio 2005, select Visual C# in Project Types, and create a new Crystal Reports project and Name the project CrystalReportsApplication1.
3. Create a new report. After the Step 2, you will see the Crystal Reports Gallery, select the "Using the Report Wizard", then choose "Standard", and click "OK".
4. Expand the "Create New Connection", and open the "ADO.NET" in the Standard Report Creation Wizard. Then you will see:
5. Open the "file path" in the Connection form, and choose the file "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package KeepAutomation Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms. Then click "Finish"
6. Now, you will see the the "Data" form. Add the "Table" from the left to the right "Select Tables". Click "Next".
7. "Fields" Form appears now, add the "ID", "CustomerID", "CustomerName" from the left "Available Fields" to the right "Fields to Display"
After finishing the above steps, a Crystal Reports has been created in WinForms projects right now. The following a few steps demonstrate the barcode creation in Crystal Report.
8. After Step 7, switch to the CrystalReport1.rtp. The Customer Table is available in the Field Explorer Window now.
9. Drag & drop the fields "Barcode" from the Field Explorer onto the report Section 3 (Details).
10. Select "View :: Solution Explorer", and add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference
11. Switch to "View Code" of the Form1.cs, and copy the following C# code into the method Form1_Load
12. Run the report and then you will see the UPC-A in Crystal Reports for WinForms.