C# RM4SCC Crystal Reports Barcode Generator for WinForms Projects is a reliable barcode generator api which generates high quality RM4SCC image for WinForms Projects using C#. It is developed from the C#.NET RM4SCC generator and easy to integrate the RM4SCC generator SDK into your Crystal Reports in WinForms Projects with C#. RM4SCC generation functionality can be fully integrated within the Crystal Reports.
The RM4SCC size is flexible using the Crystal Reports RM4SCC Generator
, so that Crystal Reports designers are capable of adjusting the length and height of RM4SCC barcode size to meet specific RM4SCC size requirements in Crystal Reports for WinForms.
For more about RM4SCC creation on Crystal Report, please see:
Related Royal Mail 4-State Customer Code products:
KeepAutomation.com is a professional barcode solutions provider. Various barcode products are available, like:
.NET RM4SCC Barcode Generator
RM4SCC Generator for ASP.NET projects
RM4SCC Generator for WinForms projects
RM4SCC Generator in C#.NET apps
RM4SCC Generator in VB.NET apps
RM4SCC Generator for iPhone
RM4SCC Generator for Android
RM4SCC Generation Guide for Crystal Reports in WinForms Project using C#:
The following RM4SCC Generation Guide for Crystal Reports demonstrates how to create a RM4SCC for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms projects using C#. The following demo is implemented in Visual Studio 2005.Requirements:
KeepAutomation Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (or greater)
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010Steps:
1. Download the package KeepAutomation Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms
2. Launch the Visual Studio 2005, select Visual C# in Project Types, and create a new Crystal Reports project and Name the project CrystalReportsApplication1.
3. Create a new report. After the Step 2, you will see the Crystal Reports Gallery, select the "Using the Report Wizard", then choose "Standard", and click "OK".
4. Expand the "Create New Connection", and open the "ADO.NET" in the Standard Report Creation Wizard. Then you will see:
5. Open the "file path" in the Connection form, and choose the file "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package KeepAutomation Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms. Then click "Finish"
6. Now, you will see the the "Data" form. Add the "Table" from the left to the right "Select Tables". Click "Next".
7. "Fields" Form appears now, add the "ID", "CustomerID", "CustomerName" from the left "Available Fields" to the right "Fields to Display"
After finishing the above steps, a Crystal Reports has been created in WinForms projects right now. The following a few steps demonstrate the barcode creation in Crystal Report.
8. After Step 7, switch to the CrystalReport1.rtp. The Customer Table is available in the Field Explorer Window now.
9. Drag & drop the fields "Barcode" from the Field Explorer onto the report Section 3 (Details).
10. Select "View :: Solution Explorer", and add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference
11. Switch to "View Code" of the Form1.cs, and copy the following C# code into the method Form1_Load
12. Run the report and then you will see the RM4SCC in Crystal Reports for WinForms.