C# Intelligent Mail Barcode Crystal Reports Barcode Generator for WinForms Projects is a reliable barcode generator api which generates high quality Intelligent Mail Barcode image for WinForms Projects using C#. It is developed from the C#.NET Intelligent Mail Barcode generator and easy to integrate the Intelligent Mail Barcode generator SDK into your Crystal Reports in WinForms Projects with C#. Intelligent Mail Barcode generation functionality can be fully integrated within the Crystal Reports.
The Intelligent Mail Barcode size is flexible using the Crystal Reports Intelligent Mail Barcode Generator
, so that Crystal Reports designers are capable of adjusting the length and height of Intelligent Mail Barcode size to meet specific Intelligent Mail Barcode size requirements in Crystal Reports for WinForms.
For more about Intelligent Mail (OneCode) creation on Crystal Report, please see:
Related Intelligent Mail barcode products:
KeepAutomation.com is a professional barcode solutions provider. Various barcode products are available, like:
.NET Intelligent Mail Barcode Generator
Intelligent Mail Barcode Generator for ASP.NET projects
Intelligent Mail Barcode Generator for WinForms projects
Intelligent Mail Barcode Generator in C#.NET apps
Intelligent Mail Barcode Generator in VB.NET apps
Intelligent Mail Barcode Generator for iPhone
Intelligent Mail Barcode Generator for Android
Intelligent Mail Barcode Encoding Toturial for Crystal Reports in C#.NET WinForms apps:
The following Intelligent Mail Barcode Generation Guide for Crystal Reports demonstrates how to create a Intelligent Mail Barcode for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms projects using C#. The following demo is implemented in Visual Studio 2005.Requirements:
KeepAutomation Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (or greater)
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010Steps:
1. Download the package KeepAutomation Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms
2. Launch the Visual Studio 2005, select Visual C# in Project Types, and create a new Crystal Reports project and Name the project CrystalReportsApplication1.
3. Create a new report. After the Step 2, you will see the Crystal Reports Gallery, select the "Using the Report Wizard", then choose "Standard", and click "OK".
4. Expand the "Create New Connection", and open the "ADO.NET" in the Standard Report Creation Wizard. Then you will see:
5. Open the "file path" in the Connection form, and choose the file "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package KeepAutomation Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms. Then click "Finish"
6. Now, you will see the the "Data" form. Add the "Table" from the left to the right "Select Tables". Click "Next".
7. "Fields" Form appears now, add the "ID", "CustomerID", "CustomerName" from the left "Available Fields" to the right "Fields to Display"
After finishing the above steps, a Crystal Reports has been created in WinForms projects right now. The following a few steps demonstrate the barcode creation in Crystal Report.
8. After Step 7, switch to the CrystalReport1.rtp. The Customer Table is available in the Field Explorer Window now.
9. Drag & drop the fields "Barcode" from the Field Explorer onto the report Section 3 (Details).
10. Select "View :: Solution Explorer", and add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference
11. Switch to "View Code" of the Form1.cs, and copy the following C# code into the method Form1_Load
12. Run the report and then you will see the Intelligent Mail Barcode in Crystal Reports for WinForms.