Keepautomation.com provides powerful barcode solution for generating linear and 2D barcodes in Crystal Reports. Once the installation is complete, this .NET barcode DLL will be stayed even on the redistributed reports.
.NET Technology Support
Crystal Report created by this .NET generator have the flexibility to be dynamic. .NET programmers have full access to the properties of the report and report objects. Royalty-free, perpetual license with source code option is provided.
- Completely written in C# .NET 2005
- Can be used in C#, VB.NET, Managed C++, etc
- Seamlessly integrated into .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5 & 4.0
- Lightweight assemblies available in Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Document Crystal Report at source code level
Solution Projects Support
Keepautomatiocn.com offers powerful and robust report tool which completely integrated into .NET development environment. This report could be based on the WinForms or ASP.NET projects either in VB or C#.NET.
- Windows Forms Application (design-time and runtime support)
- Console Application (runtime support)
- Class Library (runtime support)
- Windows Service (runtime support)
- ASP.NET Web Site(design-time and runtime support)
KA.Barcode for Crystal Report enables users to create reporting solution which takes user input to generate linear, matrix and postal barcode images. C# & VB sample coding are provided to create accurate barcode images.
- Support 20 major linear barcode symbologies include Code 11, Code 93, Codabar etc.
- Create matrix barcodes such as QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417
- Generate EAN/UPC barcodes based on general GS1 barcode standard
- Support Intelligent Mail, Planet, Postnet, Identcode used in post industry
- GS1 barcodes support includes EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, ITF-14 etc.
Each parameter of created barcode images could be customized prior to printing it. The powerful barcode control helps users to reset parameters when manual setting does not meet the specifications.
- Utilize tilde character to encode special characters for Code 39 and Code 128
- Change color, margin, font etc. of the human-readable text
- Compute and add checksum or check digit automatically for linear barcodes
- Support EAN/UPC barcodes with 2 or 5 supplementary digits
- Create Macro or truncated PDF 417
It is possible to maintain linear and 2D barcode images on the exported files including PDF, Word, Excel and rich text formats. Properties could be changed directly by writing C# & VB coding.
- Bar alignment of the barcode option includes left, right and center
- Image formats includes GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG/JPG & TIFF
- Orientation option includes 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees
- Support graphic configuration to change foreground and background colors
- Easy to adjust barcode image width and height to meet specific requirement