- Mature and advanced POSTNET barcode generator for Crystal Reports in .NET
- Completely written in C# .NET 2005
- Generating and printing Codabar barcodes in VB.NET, C#.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Easily create/insert high-quality Postnet and other linear and 2D barcodes in Visual Studio .NET, like Planet in Crystal Reports, Identcode in Crystal Reports, Leitcode in Crystal Reports, USPS Intelligent Mail, Data Matrix, PDF 417, etc.
- Support generating and creating Postnet barcode images in various formats, including Png, Jpg, Tiff, Bmp, and Gif.
- Various Postnet properties adjustable like size, color, rotation, etc.
- Automatically printand draw Postnet barcodes compatible with ISO/IEC specifications with proper barcode size
KeepAutomation Crystal Reports POSTNET Barcode Generator is a mature and flexible barcode generator which enables you to efficiently create high-quality Postnet barcode images in Crystal Reports in .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and later versions.
Quick Jump: | Overview | Features | How to Generate
In addition, KeepAutomation provides tutorials with demo code to print POSTNET in Crystal Reports with C#.NET, VB.NET.
How to generate POSTNET images in Crystal Reports in ASP.NET with C#.NET programming
How to create POSTNET images in Crystal Reports in ASP.NET with VB.NET programming
How to print POSTNET images in Crystal Reports in Winforms with C#.NET programming
How to draw POSTNET images in Crystal Reports in Winforms with VB.NET programming
POSTNET Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports - Overview
KeepAutomation Postnet Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports allows easy generating & drawing Postnet and other linear & matrix barcodes in Crystal Reports in .NET applications.
In addition, you can easily adjust Postnet barcode properties through just a few codes. It's okay if you leave it in default, for KeepAutomation will create Postnet barcodes compatible with ISO/IEC specification, with proper size to make it scannable and printable.
KeepAutomation also provides POSTNET generator for Office and more:
POSTNET Barcode Add-In for Microsoft Excel
- creating POSTNET in Excel documents
POSTNET Barcode Add-In for Microsoft Word
- creating POSTNET in MS Word documents
POSTNET Barcode Generator for ASP.NET
- generating POSTNET in ASP.NET web applications
POSTNET Barcode Generator for WinForms
- generating POSTNET in .NET Windows Forms
POSTNET Barcode Generator for C#
- printing POSTNET using C sharp .NET
Studio. 2. Create a Windows Forms Application using the ....
POSTNET Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports - Features
- 100% written in C#.NET 2005, supporting .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and later versions
- Easy to print scannable Postnet barcode images in no time
- Create and draw Postnet barcodes in image files as well as in memory
- Easy to print Postnet barcode images in no time
- Compatible with Postnet ISO/IEC specifications
- Checksum digits automatically calculated and added
- Simple to customize Postnet barcode settings like size, rotation, color and more
How to Generate POSTNET Barcode in Crystal Reports in .NET
Download the KeepAutomation Postnet Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports
- Open the unzipped package file, in the dataset "BarcodeDemoData.mdb" you will find a table "Customer", with three columns inside: "ID", "CustomerId", "CustomerName".
- There is a CustomerDataSet.xsd file for "BarcodeDemoData.mdb", which defines all above three columns in Customer table, also define one extra column named "Barcode", with data type "xs:base64Binary".
POSTNET Barcode Generation Demo:
- Create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template. Name the project as "CrystalReportsBarcode"
- Create a new report "Using the Report Wizard", and choose "Standard", and click "OK" button.
- In "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", and expand "ADO.NET".
- In "Connection" form, select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package. Then click "Finish" button.
- In "Data" form, and add table "Customer". Then click "Next".
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns in the table "Customer". Click "Finish".
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, add field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 (Details)
- In your .NET project solution explorer, add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference.
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, double click the form, enter Form1.cs.
- Copy the following code into the method Form1_Load
- Run the report and you will see an Postnet barcode generated in your Crystal Reports.
Into .NET projects using Visual Basic .NET programming . ....