Quick Jump: | Overview | Features | How to Generate
- Easily generate & create ITF-14 barcode in Crystal Reports in .NET
- Creating & printing ITF-14 in Crystal Reports in .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and later versions
- Supporting ITF-14 and other barcodes such as barcodes including Intelligent Mail in Crystal Reports, EAN-13 in Crystal Reports, UPC-A in Crystal Reports,Data Matrix, QR Codes, etc.
- Various image format supported including Png, Gif, Jpg, Bmp, etc.
- ITF-14 barcode image rotation supported including 90, 180, and 270 degrees.
- Create scannable ITF-14 compatible with latest ITF-14 GS1 barcode specification
- Royalty free with purchase of a developer license
In addition, KeepAutomation provides tutorials with demo code to print ITF-14 in Crystal Reports with C#.NET, VB.NET.
How to generate ITF-14 images in Crystal Reports in ASP.NET with C#.NET programming
How to create ITF-14 images in Crystal Reports in ASP.NET with VB.NET programming
How to print ITF-14 images in Crystal Reports in Winforms with C#.NET programming
How to draw ITF-14 images in Crystal Reports in Winforms with VB.NET programming
ITF-14 Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports - Overview
KeepAutomation ITF-14 Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports is an amazing barcode generation tool that enables you to create ITF-14 and 20+ other linear and 2D barcodes in your Crystal Reports in .NET at high speed.
All ITF-14 barcodes generated with this generator are compatible with corresponding ISO/IEC barcode specifications, so you don't really need to worry about the size and all that. Various ITF-14 barcode settings, like size, rotation, color etc, is available for you to adjust in the property panel.
KeepAutomation also provides other ITF-14 barcode generators:
ITF-14 Barcode Add-In for Microsoft Excel
- creating ITF-14 in MS Excel documents
ITF-14 Barcode Add-In for Microsoft Word
- creating ITF-14 in MS Word documents
ITF-14 Barcode Generator for C# and VB.NET
- generating ITF-14 using C#/ VB.NET
ITF-14 Barcode Generator for Java
- printing ITF-14 with Java
ITF-14 Barcode Add-In for Reporting Services - creating ITF-14 for Reporting Services
1: Drag and Drop Barcode to Web Forms in C#.NET. ....
How to Add Barcode Images in Winforms Using C#.NET. How to generate barcodes in .NET Winforms applications using free C# .NET programming code. ....
ITF-14 Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports - Features
- Scannable & Valid ITF-14 compatible specifications
- Checksum digits calculated automatically according to the ITF-14 ISO/IEC requirements
- Advanced algorithm to generate scannable ITF-14 barcodes with proper size
- Easy to create ITF-14 barcode generation with few steps
- Support ITF-14 barcode and various linear and matrix barcodes
- Easy adjustment for ITF-14 parameters like bar width, font and color settings
- Supporting generating ITF-14 barcode in various image formats like Png, Jpg, Gif, and Bmp
How to generate ITF-14 Barcode in Crystal Reports in .NET
Download the KeepAutomation ITF-14 Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports
- Open the unzipped package file, in the dataset "BarcodeDemoData.mdb" you will find a table "Customer", with three columns inside: "ID", "CustomerId", "CustomerName".
- There is a CustomerDataSet.xsd file for "BarcodeDemoData.mdb", which defines all above three columns in Customer table, also define one extra column named "Barcode", with data type "xs:base64Binary".
ITF-14 Barcode Generation Demo:
- Create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template. Name the project as "CrystalReportsBarcode"
- Create a new report "Using the Report Wizard", and choose "Standard", and click "OK" button.
- In "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", and expand "ADO.NET".
- In "Connection" form, select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package. Then click "Finish" button.
- In "Data" form, and add table "Customer". Then click "Next".
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns in the table "Customer". Click "Finish".
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, add field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 (Details)
- In your .NET project solution explorer, add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference.
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, double click the form, enter Form1.cs.
- Copy the following code into the method Form1_Load
- Run the report and you will see an ITF-14 barcode generated in your Crystal Reports.
In Windows Forms, Crystal Reports and C#, VB.NET class library. Besides, detailed tutorials are provided for QR Code data encoding and size &...
Matrix; Easily drag and drop the barcode control to print QR Code barcodes in ASP.NET webforms & ....
How to Generate QR Code in VB.NET application. How to generate 2D QR Code barcode images in VB.NET, ASP.NET web applications, and windows forms. ....