- Simple to adjust Code 2 of 5 property settings using VB.NET, C#.NET, etc
- Compatible with .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0 versions
- Easy to use with fast Code 2 of 5 generation speed and create high-quality Code 2 of 5 images
- High-quality and easy to use Code 2 of 5 barcode generator for Crystal Reports that helps you create Code 2 of 5 and other linear & 2d barcodes like Data Matrix for Crystal Reports, Interleaved 2 of 5 for Crystal Reports, Code 39 for Crystal Reports , ISSN, Leitcode, USPS Intelligent Mail, etc.
- Creating Code 2 of 5 barcode in various image formats like Png, Jpg, Tiff, Bmp, and Gif, etc
- Royalty free with purchase of a developer license
- Printing & drawing scannable and readable Code 2 of 5 image according to its specifications
KeepAutomation Code 2 of 5 Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports is a mature and easy to use Code 2 of 5 generator for creating/ printing Code 2 of 5 in Crystal Reports in .NET applications using VB.NET and C# .NET. It makes Code 2 of 5 generation such an easy task and so fun an experience.
Code 2 of 5 Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports - Overview
KeepAutomation Code 2 of 5 Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports, is a Code 2 of 5 generation function of Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
, which supports creating & printing Code 2 of 5 and other linear & matrix barcodes in Crystal Reports in .NET, such as Code 39, Code 128, EAN, UPC, Data Matrix, etc.
Since Code 2 of 5 specifications are pre-configured in the KeepAutomation Code 2 of 5 Barcode Generator, all the Code 2 of 5 barcodes generated with it are scannable and strictly compatible with the specifications. However, if you want to customize the Code 2 of 5 settings yourself, it is easily achieved with just a few barcode setting codes.
KeepAutomation also provides other Code 2 of 5 for Office, .NET and more:
Code 2 of 5 Barcode Generator for Reporting Services - generating Code 2 of 5 in Reporting Services
Code 2 of 5 Barcode Add-In for Microsoft Excel
- creating Code 2 of 5 in MS Excel documents
Code 2 of 5 Barcode Add-In for Microsoft Word
- creating Code 2 of 5 in MS Word documents
Code 2 of 5 Barcode Generator for C#.NET
- generating Code 2 of 5 with C sharp.NET
Code 2 of 5 Barcode Generator for Java
- printing Code 2 of 5 using Java
Code 2 of 5 Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports - Features
- Simple steps to easily generate and draw valid Code 2 of 5 images with best quality
- Support Code 2 of 5 and other over 20 common linear & 2D barcodes
- Creating & Printing Code 2 of 5 barcode in various image formats like Png, Tiff, Bmp, Gif, Jpg
- Scannable & printable Code 2 of 5 images generated according to specification
- Checksum digits automatically calculated by Code 2 of 5 Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports when set to true
- Easy to customize various barcode settings, such as size, rotation and color, etc
How to Generate Code 2 of 5 Barcode in Crystal Reports in .NET
Download the KeepAutomation Code 2 of 5 Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports
- Open the unzipped package file, in the dataset "BarcodeDemoData.mdb" you will find a table "Customer", with three columns inside: "ID", "CustomerId", "CustomerName".
- There is a CustomerDataSet.xsd file for "BarcodeDemoData.mdb", which defines all above three columns in Customer table, also define one extra column named "Barcode", with data type "xs:base64Binary".
Code 2 of 5 Barcode Generation Demo:
- Create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template. Name the project as "CrystalReportsBarcode"
- Create a new report "Using the Report Wizard", and choose "Standard", and click "OK" button.
- In "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", and expand "ADO.NET".
- In "Connection" form, select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package. Then click "Finish" button.
- In "Data" form, and add table "Customer". Then click "Next".
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns in the table "Customer". Click "Finish".
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, add field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 (Details)
- In your .NET project solution explorer, add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference.
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, double click the form, enter Form1.cs.
- Copy the following code into the method Form1_Load
- Run the report and you will see a Code 2 of 5 barcode generated in your Crystal Reports.
How to create barcode in C#.NET using Client Report RDLC? ....
KA.Barcode Generator for ASP.NET is a fully integrated SDK library to generate, display scannable high-quality QR Code images in ASP.NET webform /...