QR Code barcode generator for Crystal Reports for ASP.NET is a very light weight barcode component that supports to generate and stream QR Code barcodes in Crystal Reports - - a business intelligence application used to design and generate reports from a wide range of data sources. Inserting QR Code with ASP.NET Barcode Generator buildin Server web application makes your Crystal Reports more professional and unique.
This document explains how to stream QR Code barcodes in Crystal Reports with ASP.NET Barcode generating component by using programming language - Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET), which provides a 100% VB.NET source code to make a QR Code with customize color, size, image, orientation, etc.
KeepAutomation.com provides other QR Code barcode generation component, like QR Code in Winforms, QR Code in ASP.NET, QR Code in C#, QR Code in VB.NET, QR Code for Iphone, QR Code for Android and QR Code in Java, etc.
In addition, KeepAutomation provides tutorials with demo code to print QR Code in Crystal Reports with C#.NET, VB.NET.
How to generate QR Code images in Crystal Reports in ASP.NET with C#.NET programming
How to print QR Code images in Crystal Reports in Winforms with C#.NET programming
How to draw QR Code images in Crystal Reports in Winforms with VB.NET programming
Valid Character Set
- Numeric data (digits 0 - 9);
- Alphanumeric data (digits 0 - 9; upper case letters A -Z; nine other characters: space, $ % * + - . / : );
- Byte data (default: ISO/IEC 8859-1);
- Kanji characters.
QR Code Generation in Crystal Reports Using VB.NET
KeepAutomation.com provides a complete developer guide for steaming QR Code barcodes in Crystal Reports with ASP.NET Barcode Generator buildin Server web application using programming language - Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET).
Download Crystal Reports for ASP.NET barcode generator.zip
- You will find "BarcodeDemoData.mdb", "CustomerDataSet.xsd", "guide", "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" in the folder
- BarcodeDemoData.mdb: a table "Customer" with 3 column inside: "ID", "CustomerId", "CustomerName"
- CustomerDataSet.xsd: defines columns in Customer table and an extra column called "Barcode"
- Guide: a developer guide for generating barcodes in Crystal Reports
- KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll: an ASP.NET dll for creating barcodes in Crystal Reports for ASP.NET
- Open Microsoft Visual Studio, and create a new .NET project named "crbarcodes" using the template "Crystal Reports Application""
- Create a new Crystal Report Document "Using the Report Wizard", and choose "Standard" as an expert
- In "Data" form, choose "ADO.NET (XML)" in "Create New Connection"; then select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package
- Add table "Customer" in "Data" form
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns in the table "Customer"
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, open "Field Explorer" and add table "Barcode" in "Database Field" onto Section 3 (Details)
- In your .NET project solution explorer, add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" to your project reference
Generating QR Code in Crystal Reports for ASP.NET Using VB.NET
Open your Form1.cs in Design view and enter it. Write down your VB.NET code into the method Form1_Load. Then run the report, QR Code barcodes occurs on the report. Here is a VB.NET sample code: