PLANET barcode generator for Crystal Reports for ASP.NET is a robust barcode generating component for generating, printing PLANET barcodes in Crystal Reports with ASP.NET Barcode Generator buildin Server web application. It can be used very easily by adding it to the toolbox of Visual Studio IDE and create a PLANET barcodes in Crystal Reports with great ease.
This document explains how to stream PLANET barcodes in Crystal Reports with ASP.NET Barcode generating dll by using programming language - Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET). 100% VB.NET source code and more than 50+ barcode options are provided to make your barcode generation much easier.
KeepAutomation.com provides other PLANET barcode generation component, like PLANET in Winforms, PLANET in ASP.NET, PLANET in C#, PLANET in VB.NET, PLANET for Iphone, PLANET for Android and PLANET in Java, etc.
In addition, KeepAutomation provides tutorials with demo code to print PLANET in Crystal Reports with C#.NET, VB.NET.
How to generate PLANET images in Crystal Reports in ASP.NET with C#.NET programming
How to print PLANET images in Crystal Reports in Winforms with C#.NET programming
How to draw PLANET images in Crystal Reports in Winforms with VB.NET programming
GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128)
Valid Character Set
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PLANET Generation in Crystal Reports Using VB.NET
KeepAutomation.com provides a complete developer guide for steaming PLANET barcodes in Crystal Reports with ASP.NET Barcode Generator buildin Server web application using programming language - Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET).
Download Crystal Reports for ASP.NET barcode generator.zip
- You will find "BarcodeDemoData.mdb", "CustomerDataSet.xsd", "guide", "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" in the folder
- BarcodeDemoData.mdb: a table "Customer" with 3 column inside: "ID", "CustomerId", "CustomerName"
- CustomerDataSet.xsd: defines columns in Customer table and an extra column called "Barcode"
- Guide: a developer guide for generating barcodes in Crystal Reports
- KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll: an ASP.NET dll for creating barcodes in Crystal Reports for ASP.NET
- Open Microsoft Visual Studio, and create a new .NET project named "crbarcodes" using the template "Crystal Reports Application""
- Create a new Crystal Report Document "Using the Report Wizard", and choose "Standard" as an expert
- In "Data" form, choose "ADO.NET (XML)" in "Create New Connection"; then select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package
- Add table "Customer" in "Data" form
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns in the table "Customer"
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, open "Field Explorer" and add table "Barcode" in "Database Field" onto Section 3 (Details)
- In your .NET project solution explorer, add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" to your project reference
Generating PLANET in Crystal Reports for ASP.NET Using VB.NET
Open your Form1.cs in Design view and enter it. Write down your VB.NET code into the method Form1_Load. Then run the report, PLANET barcodes occurs on the report. Here is a VB.NET sample code: