Data Matrix barcode generator for Crystal Reports for ASP.NET is a simple barcode component that allows you to generating, creating Data Matrix barcodes in Crystal Reports for dynamic web sites, web applications and web services. It provides multiple options for rendering Data Matrix barcode images and adjusting Data Matrix barcode images to make them fit in with the design of their current reports.
This document explains how to stream Data Matrix barcodes in Crystal Reports with ASP.NET Barcode generating dll by using programming language - Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET), and provides 100% sample code and strong assemblies for VB.NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 & 4.0.
KeepAutomation.com provides other Data Matrix barcode generation component, like Data Matrix in Winforms, Data Matrix in ASP.NET, Data Matrix in C#, Data Matrix in VB.NET, Data Matrix for Iphone, Data Matrix for Android and Data Matrix in Java, etc.
In addition, KeepAutomation provides tutorials with demo code to print Data Matrix in Crystal Reports with C#.NET, VB.NET.
How to generate Data Matrix images in Crystal Reports in ASP.NET with C#.NET programming
How to print Data Matrix images in Crystal Reports in Winforms with C#.NET programming
How to draw Data Matrix images in Crystal Reports in Winforms with VB.NET programming
Valid Character Set
- ASCII valid value: 0-127
- ASCII valid value: 128-255
Data Matrix Generation in Crystal Reports Using VB.NET
KeepAutomation.com provides a complete developer guide for steaming Data Matrix barcodes in Crystal Reports with ASP.NET Barcode Generator buildin Server web application using programming language - Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET).
Download Crystal Reports for ASP.NET barcode generator.zip
- You will find "BarcodeDemoData.mdb", "CustomerDataSet.xsd", "guide", "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" in the folder
- BarcodeDemoData.mdb: a table "Customer" with 3 column inside: "ID", "CustomerId", "CustomerName"
- CustomerDataSet.xsd: defines columns in Customer table and an extra column called "Barcode"
- Guide: a developer guide for generating barcodes in Crystal Reports
- KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll: an ASP.NET dll for creating barcodes in Crystal Reports for ASP.NET
- Open Microsoft Visual Studio, and create a new .NET project named "crbarcodes" using the template "Crystal Reports Application""
- Create a new Crystal Report Document "Using the Report Wizard", and choose "Standard" as an expert
- In "Data" form, choose "ADO.NET (XML)" in "Create New Connection"; then select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package
- Add table "Customer" in "Data" form
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns in the table "Customer"
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, open "Field Explorer" and add table "Barcode" in "Database Field" onto Section 3 (Details)
- In your .NET project solution explorer, add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" to your project reference
Generating Data Matrix in Crystal Reports for ASP.NET Using VB.NET
Open your Form1.cs in Design view and enter it. Write down your VB.NET code into the method Form1_Load. Then run the report, Data Matrix barcodes occurs on the report. Here is a VB.NET sample code: