Barcode Library for ASP.NET is a reliable barcode component that integrates well in Visual Studio Web Forms. Three ways of implementations allows user to flexibly choose to generate barcodes in image files as well as byte stream objects.
.NET Technology Support
Barcode Generator for ASP.NET completely develops in .NET environment and supports barcode generation in Web Forms with pure code C# for developers to generate high quality barcode images in ASP.NET.
- Completely run in C#, and compatible with VB.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Managed code entirely in C# with strong-named and signed DLLs
- Compatible with Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 in .NET 2.0 or greater
- Save barcodes in image files such as Tiff, Bmp, Png to a specific file name
- Save barcodes as Stream, Bitmap or Graphic objects
Development Environment Support
Barcode generator for ASP.NET is compatible with any development environment in the .NET framework that supports ASP.NET Server DLLs or Controls. It can be used in the following solution projects:
- ASP.NET Web Services (design-time and runtime support)
- Windows Forms Application (runtime support)
- Console Application (runtime support)
- Class Library (runtime support)
- Windows Service (runtime support)
Barcode library DLL for ASP.NET supports most linear and 2D barcode generation in Web Forms with high quality. Postal barcodes, Publication barcodes, GS1 barcodes are all supported to generate.
- Create 2D barcode images including QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417
- Barcode generation support for GS1 barcodes like EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, etc
- Generate Postal barcodes like Intelligent Mail, Planet, Postnet, Identcode, etc
- Stream ISO/IEC barcodes Code 39, Code 128 in ASP.NET applications
- Support publication barcodes ISSN and ISBN generation in ASP.NET
With thoughtful design for barcode library, all barcode features and functions are built into a single dll file. We provide good solution of barcoding to make your generation feel easy and fun.
- Checksum or check digits automatically calculated and added for linear barcodes
- Auto data formats provided for some barcode symbols to allow easy encodation
- Quiet zones automatically added as required in specifications
- Conform to latest ISO/IEC, GS1 specifications to valid image output
- Automatically validates the value to encode
By using barcode control for ASP.NET, developers have full control of every aspect of barcode including barcode data, barcode size, rotation, resolution, color, etc.
- Display barcode images as high quality Gif, Tiff, Bmp, Png or Jpeg formats
- Barcode image orientation in 0, 90, 180 or 270 degree
- Resolution in dpi are flexible to be customized
- Easy to adjust barcode image width and image height for a target size
- Background color, foreground color and text color are customizable to meet specific needs