- Support Codabar generation in .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and greater
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Dynamically create high-quality Codabar images in MS Internet Information Service
- Streaming linear Codabar in ASP.NET web pages/ websites
- Codabar integration in all major web browers including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Safari, etc
- Allow easy adjustment for Codabar wide bar to narrow bar ratio in ASP.NET
- Royalty-free with purchase of a developer license
Codabar barcode generation in ASP.NET is just a barcoding functionality of KA.Barcode for ASP.NET, which is a professional control SDK library for creating high-quality Codabar picture in ASP.NET websites, Microsoft IIS, C#, VB.NET class & console applications, SQL Server Reporting Services.
Method 1: Drag and Drop Barcode to Web Forms in C#.NET. ....
Royalty-free, perpetual license with C# source code option. As a professional barcode generator control SDK library, KA.Barcode for .NET Suite...
Codabar Overview in ASP.NET Generator
Codabar is a linear barcode symbology also named Codabar, Ames Code, NW-7, Monarch, Code 2 of 7, Rationalized Codabar, ANSI/AIM BC3-1995 or USD-4. It is widely used in libraries, blood banks, photo labs and FedEx tracking numbers.
Codabar Encodable Characters in ASP.NET Generator
- Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Special characters including -(dash), $(dollar), :(colon),/(slash), .(point), +(plus)
Codabar Generation in ASP.NET Web Control
How to Drag & Drop Codabar Control to ASP.NET Project
Copy "barcode.aspx" and " barcode.aspx.cs" to the target folder
Right-click in "Toolbox" and select "Choose Items..."
Click "Browse..." to locate and select "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll"
Drag and drop "BarCodeControl" from Visual Studio Toolbox into the web form and a Codabar barcode is created
How to Create Codabar in C# or VB.NET Programming
It is easy to generate Codabar into ASP.NET web form/ website using the C# or VB.NET sample code below.
BarCode codabar = new BarCode();
codabar.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology. Codabar;
codabar.CodeToEncode = "3157987" ;
Dim codabar As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
codabar.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.Codabar
codabar.CodeToEncode = "3157987"
Barcode images in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 / 2008 ....
How to Generate Codabar in Microsoft IIS Through URL
Unzip the trial package, copy "barcode" folder and its contents to your IIS, and create a new virtual directory "barcode"
Restart IIS, and Navigate to "http://localhost/barcode/barcode.aspx?symbology=0&code-to-encode=12345"
To add the created barcode images in html or aspx pages, insert the following image tag into your web pages. <img src="http://localhost/barcode/barcode.aspx?symbology=0&code-to-encode=12345"/>