- Strong-named assemblies written in Visual C#.NET pure code
- Easy to integrate dynamic Intelligent Mail barcodes in Microsoft .NET Framework applications
- Compatible with MS Visual Studio 2005 or above and other .NET develpment environments
- Adjusting Intelligent Mail barcode size through bar width, image width & height settings
- Geneate and customize Intelligent Mail images like resolution, orientation, etc
- Hide or display data text under Intelligent Mail barcodes and adjust text font, size & style
- Compatible with lates USPS specification to ensure image readability
- Thermal printer support to output accurate Intelligent Mail images
KA.Barcode for .NET Suite is outstanding barcode creator SDK, which efficiently add barcoding features into .NET environments. With the generator, high-quality Intelligent Mail bar codes are created in a variety of .NET projects, such as ASP.NET web sites, windows projects, C#, VB.NET class library, Crystal Reports, SSRS, etc. This page will let you know how to create quality Intelligent Mail barcode in .NET.
Intelligent Mail Introduction
Intelligent Mail is also named as USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode, OneCode 4CB, USPS 4CB, USPS OneCode Solution Barcode, USPS IM. It is a postal barcode adopted by United State Postal Service domestic mail delivery.
Intelligent Mail Encodable Character Set
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Intelligent Mail Data Length
Intelligent Mail Generation in .NET Applications
Above all, please download KA.Barcode for .NET Suite
How to Drag & Drop Barcode Control to Generate Intelligent Mail
Open your .NET Project with Visual Studio, and right-click "Choose Items..."
Browse and select "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll" or "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll"
Add "BarCodeControl" to Visual Studio "Toolbox"
Drag and drop the "BarCodeControl" from the "Toolbox" onto your forms
Select the barcode on the form, switch to the Properties Window, and set "Symbology" property to "IntelligentMail"
How to Generate Intelligent Mail in C#, VB.NET Class Library
Switch to the Visual Studio Solution Explorer window, and add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll" or "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" to as reference of the project. Then copy the following C# or VB.NET to where the Data Matrix is generated.
BarCode intelligentmail = new BarCode();
intelligentmail.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.IntelligentMail;
intelligentmail.CodeToEncode = "01234567890123456789";
Dim intelligentmail As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
intelligentmail.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.IntelligentMail
intelligentmail.CodeToEncode = "01234567890123456789"
1. Download KA.Barcode for Java package and unzip it. 2. Copy "com.keepautomation. barcode.jar" file to your Java ....
How to Display Intelligent Mail on Web Page Using IIS
Copy the "barcode" folder from the unzipped folder to IIS web application folder
Create a virtual directory named "barcode", then link it to the "barcode" folder in web application folder
Testing: Open your web browser, and navigate to "http://localhost/barcode/barcode.aspx?code-to-encode =01234567890123456789&symbology =32"
Adding Data Matrix to web page: insert the following
tag onto your web pages
<img src="http://localhost/barcode/barcode.aspx?code-to-encode =01234567890123456789&symbology =32"/>