- 100% complied and developed in C# programming language
- Available to add barcodes in .NET Web Application and .NET Winforms Application
- Support using C# and VB.NET to insert linear and 2D barcodes for .NET application
- No barcode font or third party barcode tools are required for barcode generation
- Implement ISSN barcode image in Visual Studio within a few seconds
- Create over 25 barcode types like EAN-13, ITF-14, Code 128, PDF-417, etc
- All generated ISSN barcode images are scannable for most printers
ISSN Barcode Generator Component SDK DLL is designed for developers to add barcode images for .NET Visual Studio. Users can deploy it into Visual Studio and use C# or VB.NET programming to customize the created ISSN images. In addition, this barcode control also can be used to insert other linear and matrix barcodes for ASP.NET application, RDLC Reports, Class Library application, etc.
ISSN Overview in .NET Generator
ISSN, abbreviated from International Standard Serial Number, is a commonly-used linear barcode symbology. The ISSN system was first drafted as an ISO international standard in 1971 and published as ISO 3297 in 1975. And this barcode is designed to identify a print or electronic periodical publication.
ISSN Barcode Data in .NET Control
- Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
ISSN Generation in .NET Component
How to Drag and Drop ISSN Barcode SDK to .NET Project
Right-click "Components" in "Toolbox", then select "Choose Items..."
Click "Browse..." , and add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" or "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll"
Drag "BarCodeControl" in the "Toolbox" to web or windows form for a Code 128 generation
Revise default barcode type into "ISSN", and change default property values in "Properties"
Finally, click the created Code 128 barcode image to update it
How to Generate ISSN Barcodes in C# or VB.NET Class
The C# and VB.NET sample codes below are offered to easily implement ISSN barcode images for ASP.NET and Windows Forms applications.
BarCode ISSN= new BarCode();
ISSN.CodeToEncode = "123456789";
Dim ISSN As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
ISSN.CodeToEncode = "123456789"
ISSN.ImageFormat = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Gif()
How to Generate ISSN Barcode in MS IIS
Copy "barcode" to IIS, create a new "barcode" virtual directory
Restart IIS, and navigate to "http://localhost/barcode/barcode.aspx?code-to-encode=123456789&symbology=21"
You can modify the added ISSN barcode image in the url with the http parameters
If insert the created ISSN in html or aspx pages, you need copy <img src="http://localhost/barcode/barcode.aspx?code-to-encode=123456789&symbology=21"/> into web pages