How to Generate EAN-128 in .NET Application
How to Generate EAN-128 Images in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET WinForms & Reports
- 100% compatible with the latest GS1 specification to ensure high readability
- Integrate with .NET Framework 2.0/3.5 & greater and MS Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Easy-to-use GS1-128/ EAN-128 barcode generation SDK in ASP.NET web sites, WinForms, and more .NET projects
- Allows customization of EAN-128 image width, height, resolution, orientation, color, etc
- Provide detailed tutorials, covering EAN-128 creation, data encoding, and size setting in C#/VB.NET
- Programmatically encode and print EAN 128 graphics with Jpeg, Gif, Png, Tiff and Bmp image formats
- Support thermal printer to allow accurate EAN-128 barcode image output even on low-resolution printers
KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite Summary
This Barcode Generator for .NET Suite SDK allows high-quality EAN-128 and other linear/ bi-dimensional barcode symbologies to be generated in .NET projects, including ASP.NET web forms, Windows applications, C#, VB.NET class, .NET Reports and .NET console applications.
EAN-128 Barcode Introduction
EAN-128 (also known as: EAN-128, UCC-128, USS-128, UCC.EAN-128, and GTIN-128) is developed to provide a worldwide format and standard for exchanging common data between companies. It is a variable-length linear barcode with high density.
EAN-128 Encodable Character Set
- Special characters: space $ % + - . /
Download EAN-128 Barcode Control for .NET Suite
This KA.Barcode for .NET Suite
is used by many developers to generate EAN-128 barcode iamges in various .NET applications. Please download and unzip the trial package. The trial version can not be used for any commercial application due to a "KA Barcode" watermark incuded in the generated barcode image. It contains the following items:
How to Create EAN-128 Barcode Using C# or VB.NET Class
- Add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll" or "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" to your project reference.
- Copy C# or VB sample code below to create EAN-128 barcode image.
C# Sample code
BarCode ean128 = new BarCode();
ean128.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.EAN128;
ean128.CodeToEncode = "(00)0128";
VB Sample code
Dim ean128 As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
ean128.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.EAN128
ean128.CodeToEncode = "(00)0128"
How to Generate EAN-128 Barcode in ASP.NET Project
- First of all, you need to open your Visual Studio and create a new ASP.NET project.
- Then, you may copy "barcode.aspx" and "barcode.aspx.cs" in "barcode" folder to your project folder.
- Next, you should add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" to your project reference.
- What's more, you need to drag and drop "BarCodeControl" in Toolbox to the aspx page to generate the EAN-128 barcode image.
- Finally, choose EAN128 barcode type in the Properties panel and debug to see the created EAN-128 barcode image.
We offer a guide for you to generate EAN-128 barcode image in IIS.
- Unzip the downloaded trial package and copy "barcode" folder in it to your IIS web application folder.
- Establish a new virtual directory (named as "barcode").
- Restart your IIS and navigate to "http://YourDomain:port/barcode/barcode.aspx?code-to-encode=(00)0128&symbology=11".
- To insert barcodes in html or aspx pages, refer to:
- Simply customize your generated EAN-128 barcode image through the above URL.
How to Insert EAN-128 Barcode in .NET WinForms
- Unzip the downloaded evaluation package of .NET EAN-128 barcode generator online.
- Add KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll in the unzipped package to the Toolbox.
- Drag and drop the BarCodeControl from the Toolbox into the form.
- Choose "EAN128" as "Symbology" in Properties window.
- View the generated EAN-128 barcode image and change its other properties through the Properties window.
How to Add EAN-128 Barcode in .NET Reports
EAN-128 Barcode Image Generation Tutorial in Crystal Reports
EAN-128 Barcode Image Generation Tutorial in RDLC Reports
EAN-128 Barcode Image Generation Tutorial in Reporting Services