- Strong-named assemblies written in C#.NET source code with full integration into .NET applications
- .NET Code 39, EAN-13 VB.NET, UPC-A VB.NET, Excel EAN-8 & Code 39 Java can be created as well
- Support generating, printing Code 39 with C#.NET, VB.NET programming
- Draw and save Code 3 of 9 barcodes locally in Png, Jpeg, Gif, Tiff, Bmp/Bitmap image formats
- Bar width, bar height, color, human-readable text, orientation, resolution, check digit customizable
- Powerful barcode component barcode Java, Word barcode, barcode .NET WinForms developed for easy barcode creation
- Compatible with latest ISO/IEC specification for Code 39 for valid bar code output
- High-quality Code 39 image generation that supports all printers
Code 39 Barcode Encoder Component API SDK is a barcode functionality of KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite, which can efficiently add Code 39 generation feature into various .NET projects like ASP.NET webform, windows applications, C#, VB.NET class & console applications, etc. Besides, the user-friendly interface provides easy customization for the generated barcode images.
Code 39 Introduction
Code 39, also named ANSI/AIM Code 39, ANSI/AIM Code 39, Uniform Symbology Specification Code 39, USS Code 39, USS 39, Code 3/9, Code 3 of 9, USD-3, LOGMARS, Alpha39, Code 39 Extended, and Code 39 Full ASCII, is a linear barcode widely used in non-retail environments.
Code 39 Generator for .NET Suite Encodes
- Alphanumeric data: 0-9, A-Z
- Special characters: space $ % + - . /
- Start/sop character *
- Code 39Ex can encode all ASCII characters: 0-9, A-Z, a-z, and special characters.
Code 39 Generation in .NET Applications
Above all, please download KA.Barcode for .NET Suite
How to Drag & Drop Barcode Control to Generate Code 39
Open your .NET Project with Visual Studio, and right-click "Choose Items..."
Browse and select "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll" or "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll"
Add "BarCodeControl" to Visual Studio "Toolbox"
Drag and drop the "BarCodeControl" from the "Toolbox" onto your forms
Select the barcode on the form, switch to the Properties Window, and set "Symbology" property to "Code39"
How to Generate Barcode in C#, VB.NET Programming
Switch to the Visual Studio Solution Explorer window, and add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll" or "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" to as reference of the project. Then copy the following C# or VB.NET to where the Code 39 is generated.
BarCode code39 = new BarCode();
code39.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.Code39;
code39.CodeToEncode = "CODE39";
Dim code39 As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
code39.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.Code39
code39.CodeToEncode = "CODE39"
A professional barcode generator control SDK library, KA ....
How to create barcode in C#.NET using Client Report RDLC? ....
How to Adjust Code 39 Wide Bars
The width of the wide bars in Code 39 could be adjusted using the WideNarrowRatio property. The value of WideNarrowRatio is the ratio that wide bar width is to narrow bar width.
code39.X = 1;
code39.WideNarrowRatio = 2.0f;
code39.X = 1
code39.WideNarrowRatio = 2.0f
How to Display Start and Stop Character in Code 39
With Code 39 Barcode Encoder, the start and stop character of Code 39 could be hide or shown in the human-readable text. See the following demo:
code39.DisplayStartStop = true;
code39.DisplayStartStop = true
How to Adjust Code 39 Inter-character Space
The space of between each data characters could be adjusted using the I property.
How to Generate Code 39 in Microsoft Internet Information Service (IIS)
Copy the "barcode" folder from the unzipped folder to IIS web application folder
Create a virtual directory named "barcode", then link it to the "barcode" folder in web application folder
Testing: Open your web browser, and navigate to "http://localhost/barcode/barcode.aspx?code-to-encode =CODE39&symbology =4" (symboloy: Code39 = 4, Code39ex = 5)
Adding Code 39 to web page: insert the following tag onto your web pages <img src="http://localhost/barcode/barcode.aspx?code-to-encode =CODE39&symbology =4"/>