- Designed to be entirely compatible with Visual Studio .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0
- Comply with latest barcode specifications or standards for Code 11 barcode generation
- High-quality created Code 11 barcode images can be printed by almost all printers
- Support printing and saving Code 11 images locally in png, jpeg, tiff, gif, bmp image formats
- Easy to implement barcodes in .NET applications without any other barcode fonts
- Available to make adjustments for Code 11 barcode properties like DPI, orientation, text font, etc
- Check digit will be computed and added automatically for barcode Code 11 in .NET Suite
Code 11 Barcode Generator Control is an advanced and easy-to-use SDK Library, which is used to generate Code 11 barcode images in Visual Studio for .NET Suite applications. It is also able to draw barcodes in various projects including Windows Application, Class Library, Crystal Reports Application, Console Application, and so on. Moreover, users may use C# and VB.NET to modify barcode images.
Code 11 Overview in .NET Generator
Code 11 is also named as USD-8, which is a higher density barcode symbology. This barcode type was developed by Intermec in 1977. Besides, Code 11 has two weighted checksum "C" and "K", and users can choose add one or two checksum for it based on applications. In addition, it is often used in labeling telecommunications.
Code 11 Barcode Data in .NET SDK Library
- Number digits 0 through 9
- The dash symbol (-)
1. Open Microsoft Visual Studio. 2. Create a Windows Forms ....
Code 11 Generation in .NET Component
First of all, please download free KA.Barcode for .NET Suite trial
and unzip it.
How to Drag & Drop Code 11 Barcode SDK to .NET Project
Open Visual Studio, and create a new project to activate the "Toolbox"
Right-click "Components" in toolbox and select "Choose Items..."
Click "Browse..." to locate and select "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" or "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll"
Now, add a Code 128 barcode by dragging "BarCodeControl" appears in toolbox to the web or windows form
Choose "Code 11" symbology and revise the default value of properties in "Properties", and click the generated image
How to Create Code 11 with C# or VB.NET Programming
Using C# or VB.NET code to produce Code 11 barcode images in Visual Studio for ASP.NET or WinForms applications is efficient and simple. Sample code below is provided for users by KeepAutomation.
BarCode code11= new BarCode();
code11.CodeToEncode = "12345678";
Dim code11 As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
code11.CodeToEncode = "12345678"
code11.ImageFormat = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Gif()
Mature, reliable matrix QR Code barcode control dll used world-wide; Support customizing generatied barcodes using C# and VB.NET class; ....
How to Generate Code 11 in MS IIS Through URL
Download and unzip the trial package, copy "barcode" to your IIS, and create a new virtual directory "barcode"
Restart IIS, and navigate to "http://localhost/barcode/barcode.aspx?code-to-encode=12345678&symbology=1"
Now a Code 11 barcode images is created and you can adjust barcode properties in the url with the http parameters
To add the generated images in html or aspx pages, please insert the following image tag into your web pages. <img src="http://localhost/barcode/barcode.aspx?code-to-encode=12345678&symbology=1"/>