GS1 128(EAN 128) Generator for Java Overview
- Generate and print EAN 128 in JDK 1.4.0 and later version
- Mature & Reliable Java EAN 128 generation library with latest barcode symbology ISO Standards
- Easy to generate EAN 128 images in Java Reports, such as Jasper Report, iReport, Eclipse BIRT and Oracle Reports
- Royalty free with the purchase or Java EAN 128 generator developer license
- Identifies data with Application Identifiers (AI) to include attributes needed by the barcode users
- Encode GS1 SSCC (Serial Shipping Container Code) and Global Trade Item Number (GTIN)
- Valid character set and available data length can be referred in the EAN 128 page
- EAN 128 barcode can be set in the center, right or left of the image
GS1 128(EAN 128) for Java Valid Character Set
EAN-128, is also named as GS1-128, UCC-128, UCC.EAN-128, GTIN-128. It can encode:
- all 128 characters of ASCII
- values 128-255 in accordance with ISO 8859-1 which are referred to as extended ASCII.
Variable data length with AI data encoded are valid for EAN 128 barcode generation in JAVA.
Method 2: Build Click Event in Winforms in C#.NET. ....
Related GS1 128(EAN 128) Java Generation Setting Guide
Excluding Java GS1 128(EAN 128) Size Setting, GS1 128(EAN 128) generator for Java
provides other concerned GS1 128(EAN 128) generation setting properties for adjust the image and size:
- Go to GS1 128(EAN 128) Java Image Setting for setting the GS1 128(EAN 128) image format, resolution, rotation, placement, ect details;
- Go to EAN 128 Java Size Setting for adjusting the size of GS1 128(EAN 128) created in Java, such as X, Y, margins, BarCodeHeight, BarCodeWidth, etc details.
Variable length for Encoding GS1 128(EAN 128)
Java GS1 128(EAN 128) generator is compatible with encoding all 128 ASCII characters with variable data length. Here is an example:
BarCode barcode = new BarCode();
barcode.setData("(01)0123456789"); // the data encoded in "()"is the AI data which is short for Application Identifier.
GS1 Function Code 1 (FNC1) and the Application Identifier (AI)
Java GS1 128 Barcode Generator allows easily adding application identifiers with adding parentheses to AIs.
For example, to encode AI (12), with data 1234567, with second AI (34), with data 123456, you need to pass string "(12) 1234567(34) 123456" to barcode data property
EAN128 barcode = new EAN128();
barcode.setData("(12) 1234567(34) 123456");