iPhone BarCode Generator SDK
- Create iPhone barcode generator app using the iPhone barcode generator API
- Implement multiple format 1D/2D barcode image processing library in Objective-C
- Compatible with iOS 3.2 and above versions, including iOS 6 with the iPhone barcode SDK
- Generate barcode images in iOS app on iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, etc
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 and higher versions
- iPhone barcode generator source code is available for the purchase of the developer license
- Royalty free for redistributing the iPhone barcode API within other iOS applications
Barcode API for iPhone Overview
This iPhone Barcode API is designed for iPhone application developers to integrate dynamic barcodes into iOS applications. This iPhone barcode generator class library requires Mac OS X 10.6 and greater versions. It supports the generation of most popular barcode symbologies, including Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, RSS-14, EAN/UPC, ITF, Aztec, USPS Intelligent Mail, QR Code, PDF417, Data Matrix and more.
Related Mobile Barcode Components and Tutorial Links
The following are links of barcode generator class library and tutorials that add barcode generation functionality to applications running on mobile devices, including Android, Windows Phone, and iOS. These barcode components support most popular barcode symbologies, such as Code 39, Code 128, EAN/UPC, and QR Code etc.
iPhone Barcode Generator SDK Features
- This barcode image generator is completely built in Objective-C and can be easily integrated in iPhone applications in iOS framework environment.
- The iPhone barcode generator is a barcode image processing library that can be easily implemented in Objective-C and generate barcodes in image formats. No barcode fonts and encoders are required. However, KeepAutomation provides several iPhone barcode integration solutions, including the barcode font and encoder for iPhone.
- The iPhone Barcode Class Library provides various barcode property options to configure the barcode graphics such as the foreground and background colors, and font styles of the human displayed characters
- Full barcoding functionality of each barcode type is implemented in a single and small barcode file that can be easily distributed within other iOS applications
- The iOS Barcode Class Library provides options to display or hide the data characters that are encoded into the barcode symbol for human readable.
- Flexible barcode size support allows the adjustment of the iPhone barcode generator to fit the barcode being generated.
- This iPhone barcode generator support the generation of barcodes with a dynamic size in X dimension, wide to narrow ratio, barcode height and margins etc.
- Automatic checksum support for linear barcode symbologies that require a check digit or check digits
- For Code 128, PDF417 and Data Matrix, this iPhone barcode SDK provides the tilde functions support, which allows the encoding of returns, tabs and other functions such as GS and RS functions, which are necessary in UPS, and FedEx transportation applications, between fields in a single barcode symbol.
- The generated barcode images on iOS devices can be placed in different angles, including 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- Royalty free for redistribution of the iOS barcode generator with the purchase of the developer license