- Royalty free with purchasing the developer license of product
- Compatible totally with MS Office InfoPath version 2003/2007/2010
- Completely written in .NET applications with either VB or C#
- Valid for server as well as client or third party applications
- Optimized for Microsoft InfoPath to meet concrete application
- KeepAutomation provides remote or on-site solution development
- Simple and easy to embed printed barcodes in electronic workflows
- Checksum digit can be calculated automatically by this barcode Add-In for InfoPath
- The Intelligent Mail (OneCode) barcode field can be updated as requirements
- The reference valid encoding data will be automatically showed in the setting panel
Resolution, check sum, character, etc. Method 1: Drag and Drop Barcode to Web Forms in C#.NET. 1. Open Microsoft Visual Studio. ....
Intelligent Mail Introduction
Intelligent Mail, also known as IM Barcode, OneCode 4CB, USPS 4CB, 4-CB, 4-State Customer Barcode, USPS OneCode Solution Barcode, USPS IM, is a fixed-length barcode. It is a newer service barcode used by United States Postal Service for mail piece sorting and tracking. Furthermore, this barcode has an increased data capacity than its predecessors POSTNET and PLANET. It allows both the PLANET Code and POSTNET barcode information to be combined into a single barcode with expanded tracking.
- Intelligent Mail Encodable Character Set: numeric digits 0-9
- Intelligent Mail Data Length: 20, 25, 29 or 31 digits
How to Install Intelligent Mail InfoPath Add-In
Close all MS Office InfoPath forms
Download the free barcode add-In trail package
Unzip it and double click to run the setup file
Open Microsoft Office InfoPath to click "Install"
After that, this plugin has been added in InfoPath
Mature, reliable matrix QR Code barcode control dll used world-wide; Support customizing generatied barcodes using C# and VB.NET class; ....
QR Code Generator Control for VB.NET programs, VB.NET Web & Windows projects; 100% managed code written in Visual Basic.NET, easy integration...
How to Insert Intelligent Mail for InfoPath
Open a new InfoPath to activate the task panel
Set "barcode type" with "Intelligent Mail (OneCode)" in the property
Input Intelligent Mail (OneCode) valid encoding data
If modify the other properties, just revise the default property value
Set a place to create Intelligent Mail barcode image in your InfoPath form
Click the "Update" to finish Intelligent Mail (OneCode) generation