- Completely available for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003, 2007 and 2010
- 100% managed code developed in .NET applications
- The reference valid encoding data will be automatically showed in the setting panel
- Optimized for Microsoft Office InfoPath for clients to use this addin easily
- Provides easy integration into Microsoft InfoPath with EAN-13 images
- Simple and easy to embed printed barcodes in electronic workflows
- Supports changing the size of EAN 13 image by setting bar width, bar height, image width, etc
- Compatible with EAN-13 image setting properties, like font, rotate, bar alignment and so on
NET projects using vbnet programming with demo freeware. ....
Barcode return images in Visual C#.NET, Visual Basic ....
To Generate Barcodes in RDLC Using C#.NET. ....
EAN-13 Barcode Introduction
EAN-13, also named GTIN 13, is a numeric barcode symbology. This barcode type is one member of the EAN/UPC barcode symbology family that can be accompanied by a supplement barcode. The EAN bar codes were once used only in Europe, but now in all over the word. Nowadays, EAN-13, a GS1 compatible barcode, is commonly applied to mark products often sold in a supermarket or some retail points of sale. Besides, it also plays an important role in modern logistics.
EAN-13 Encodable Data:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
How to Install EAN-13 Add-In for InfoPath
Ensure close all Microsoft Office InfoPath
Download free InfoPath EAN-13 Add-In trail package
Unzip the package to run the setup file with the auto direction
Open a new Microsoft Office InfoPath to click "Install"
Now you can see the KA.InfoPath Add-In on the left side of the current form
Royalty-free, perpetual license with C# source code option. As ....
How to Generate EAN-13 Barcode on InfoPath
Switch to the add-in tab to activate the barcode setting panel
Set "barcode type" with "EAN-13" in the property
Type EAN-13 barcode data as application requirements
(Optional) Modify the other properties of barcode image
Choose a place on the form to generate the EAN-13 barcode image
Click the "update" to make EAN-13 image appear on the form of InfoPath