- Compatible with Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP 32/64, 2003 Server, 2008 Server
- Compatible with Microsoft InfoPath version from 2003 to 2010
- KeepAutomation.com provides remote or on-site solution development
- Royalty free with the purchase of the developer license of EAN 128 Add-In in InfoPath
- No requirement for any skill. Just click the humanized buttons with your need
- Built-in checking code supports automatic check-sum digit calculation without manual calculation
- Various EAN 128 image formats are available for EAN 128: BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG
EAN 128 Barcode Introduction
EAN 128, also named GS1 128/UCC-128, is a subset of Code 128. It is a continuous, variable-length barcode type. Like Code 128, the checksum can be calculated according to the data and the start character based on modulo 103 calculations. And EAN 128 uses a series of Application Identifiers to contain additional data, including batch numbers, quantities, weights and many other attributes required by the user. Nowadays, it is commonly used for portable data, continuous data segment and label of circulation.
EAN 128 Encodable Character Sets:
- Standard ASCII characters: 0-127
- Extended ASCII characters: 128-255
How to Install EAN 128 Add-In for InfoPath
Download KA.Microsoft InfoPath EAN 128 Add-In Trail Package and unzip it
Double click and run the setup file with the auto direction
Open Microsoft Office InfoPath to finish installation
You can see the KA.InfoPath Add-In on the left side of the current form
Copy the C#, VB.NET barcoding syntax below to string QR Code images into ASP.NET projects: C# Sample Code; VB.NET Sample Code. using...
Class library. Users may get more information about QR Code barcode data, size and image settings with VB.NET demo codes below: ....
How to Create EAN 128 for MS InfoPath
Click the add-in tab and the barcode setting dialog will appear on the right side of InfoPath
Set "barcode type" with "EAN 128" in the property
Input EAN 128 valid encoding data, for example, set "EAN 128" in the "data"
(Optional) Set the parameters you need to adjust your professional programming
Encode an area of the InfoPath form where the EAN 128 will be placed
Please click the "update" to insert EAN 128 on the InfoPath form